Do you know a Mamacita to be who loves tacos? Plan her a Let’s Taco Bout a Baby Shower fiesta! I’m excited to share my latest party with you so, let’s get started!
Disclosure: As a member of the Oriental Trading Fun Squad, I received compensation and/or products in exchange for my styling and crafting services. As always, all opinions are my own.
Let’s Taco Bout A Baby Shower Fiesta Ideas
“Fiesta” themed celebrations have always been one of my favorite themes. The combination of the bright colors, paper flowers and mixture of textures are so warm and welcoming. This baby shower I planned for FUN365 has all the perfect details for any taco loving mama to be!
The bold and bright colors pair perfectly with the Let’s Fiesta dinnerware. Great for a gender neutral celebration.
Want a refreshing salsa recipe? Try out my Cactus Salsa! It’s sure to wow your guests with its traditional flavor.
You can find almost everything you need at Oriental Trading to plan a fiesta to remember. Including these cute serape cactus pillows, gold donkey pinata and wooden maracas!
I hope this fiesta inspires you to celebrate the upcoming arrival of a new bebé!
Looking for more fiesta ideas? Check out these Fiesta Favorites!
PIN FOR LATER!
- What Can I Make with the Cricut Maker 3?
- What Can I Make with the Cricut Joy?
- How to Sublimate Mugs in Cricut Mug Press with Cricut Design Space
- How to make a Halloween Wreath with Dollar Tree Mops
- How to Use the Cricut Hat Press | Beginner’s Guide
- How to Make a Coffee Bar Sign with Cricut
- Scary Movie Halloween Party Ideas
- Easy Luau Party Ideas