This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser, Mars Wrigley Confectionery US, LLC. All opinions are mine alone. #FlauntYourHaunt #MarsHauntedGhostTown #CollectiveBias
Halloween will be here before you know it, so it’s time to start thinking about a fun and unique them for your Trunk or Treat! If you participate in a community or school Trunk or Treat celebration for Halloween, this fun Haunted Ghost Town Trunk or Treat idea featuring SKITTLES® Candies and STARBURST® Fruit Chews Variety Bag and Mars Chocolate Variety Mix Stand Up Pouch is for you! So let’s get started!
Haunted Ghost Town Trunk or Treat Ideas
Setting up a Haunted Ghost Town for your Trunk or Treat is super easy with a few party props. Many of which you may already have in your Halloween Decor stash.
Start setting the scene by draping a large black cloth or table cloth in the back of your SUV or in your trunk. Pull out the skeletons from your closet and get them ready for the old west! Add a hat, raggedy clothes and tattered wig to a skeleton and you have an instant Skeleton Cowboy. Add a spider or two and some skulls. Throw in a few fake or real pumpkins along with any galvanized buckets or trays to fill with SKITTLES® Candies and STARBURST® Fruit Chews and the Mars Chocolate Variety Mix Stand Up Pouch of 400 pieces of chocolate!
You can find the SKITTLES® Candies and STARBURST® Fruit Chews Variety Bag and the Mars Chocolate Variety Mix Stand Up Pouch at Walmart along with lots of fun Halloween decorations you can use for your Trunk or Treat! An upside down olive bucket adds height for a caged crow or any other western style decor you can find for added details.
A cardboard Jail makes a great scene or photo booth area for the trick or treaters. You can make your own with paint and cardboard!
A couple of hay bales add a lot to the western motif. Borrow or buy some hay bales from the local pumpkin patch. Or you can even set up a couple of collapsible hay bales that can be used year after year for a variety of harvest parties. A wooden crate with an old lantern and steer skull add to the ambiance. Don’t forget more pumpkins and plenty of bones for the boneyard!
A wooden wagon wheel, scattered bones and cardboard tombstones also add to the scene. You can make your own tombstones out of cardboard and paint to keep it rustic.
Add a bandanna and DIY Pancho to another skeleton! Simply cut a hole in the middle of a scrap piece of fabric and drape it over the skeleton. You can add a rope belt or just leave it draped over the body of the skeleton.
Be sure to pick up plenty of the SKITTLES® Candies and STARBURST® Fruit Chews Variety Bag and the Mars Chocolate Variety Mix Stand Up Pouches at Walmart for all the little cowboys and cowgirls at your Trunk or Treat event!
Isn’t this theme amazing? It’s sure to be a favorite at your Trunk or Treat!
Click the shoppable image above to buy SKITTLES® Candies and STARBURST® Fruit Chews Variety Bag and the Chocolate Variety Mix Stand Up Pouches at Walmart.
Trunk or Treat Ideas to PIN FOR LATER!
- How to Make Cardboard Stand-Up Party Decor with Cricut Maker
- How to Make Simple DIY Christmas Ornaments with Cricut
- How to Host a Friendsgiving Celebration
- DIY 2 in 1 Fall Sign | How to Apply Heat Transfer Vinyl to Painted Wood
- How to Make Georgie's Paper Boat from IT
- Minnie Mouse Birthday Party Ideas
- DIY Teacher Mug | Gift Idea with Cricut
- Easy Ornament Popcorn Balls Recipe
- Make a Personalized Santa Sack for Neighbors with Cricut
- 10 Christmas Party Games and Activities
- 10 Fun Thanksgiving Ideas for Kids
- Lord of The Rings Party Ideas
- 4 Fun Father's Day Party Themes
- How to Personalize Your Cricut Explore Air 2 | Uploading Custom Images
- DIY Potion Bottles - Harry Potter Inspired Party Decor Ideas
- Cutting Vinyl with Cricut Explore Air 2™ - Beginner Craft
- Introducing the Cricut Explore Air 2™
- How to Plan a Disney Descendants Watch Party
- Canela Tea & Honey Gift Basket | Recipe and Free Printable
- You've Got a Friend in Me!