It’s almost time to ring in the New Year! New Year’s Eve celebrations don’t have to be elaborate to be fun. How about gathering your closest girlfriends for a simple evening of fun, drinks and good times?
Disclosure: This post was created in partnership with World Market. This post contains affiliate links, which means I get a small commission from your purchases from my links, with absolutely no extra charge to you!
NYE Cocktail Party Ideas
Add interest with a white and pink balloon garland.
You can’t have a Cocktail party without a cute bar cart! The Asher 2 TIer Gold Rolling Bar Cart is perfect for entertaining at intimate gatherings. It’s the ideal size for drinks and snacks.
Blush Pink Wine glasses and Stainless Steel Gold Straws pair perfectly with the soft palette. Celebrate the holiday and add handmade wire words like “cheers”, “pop” and “fizz” for extra pizzazz. I created these wire words with gold floral wire from the dollar store. Super simple to make!
Don’t forget a coordinating handmade NYE banner for the front of the bar cart!
I created this banner with my Cricut, you can find the design in Cricut Design Space HERE.
Serve guests an array of meats and cheeses on a White Marble and Wood Cheese Board which includes a coordinating Knife set.
Sparkling Lemonade Cocktail Recipe
Toast to the New Year with a refreshing cocktail like Sparkling Lemonade.
Start by filling a Blush Wine Glass with 1 part Coppola Sofia Brute Rose.
Top with 1 part Belvoir Fruit Farms Elderflower And Rose Pressé.
Gently stir with the Stainless Steel Gold Straw and enjoy!
Add a few gold decorative accents like Mercury Candle Holders to dress up the bottom tier of the bar cart.
And that’s all you need to ring in the New Year with your besties!
Need more NYE ideas? Check out my other NYE Cocktail Party Ideas!
- How to Make Cardboard Stand-Up Party Decor with Cricut Maker
- How to Make Simple DIY Christmas Ornaments with Cricut
- How to Host a Friendsgiving Celebration
- DIY 2 in 1 Fall Sign | How to Apply Heat Transfer Vinyl to Painted Wood
- How to Make Georgie's Paper Boat from IT
- Minnie Mouse Birthday Party Ideas
- DIY Teacher Mug | Gift Idea with Cricut
- Easy Ornament Popcorn Balls Recipe
- Make a Personalized Santa Sack for Neighbors with Cricut
- 10 Christmas Party Games and Activities
- 10 Fun Thanksgiving Ideas for Kids
- Lord of The Rings Party Ideas
- 4 Fun Father's Day Party Themes
- How to Personalize Your Cricut Explore Air 2 | Uploading Custom Images
- DIY Potion Bottles - Harry Potter Inspired Party Decor Ideas
- Cutting Vinyl with Cricut Explore Air 2™ - Beginner Craft
- Introducing the Cricut Explore Air 2™
- How to Plan a Disney Descendants Watch Party
- Canela Tea & Honey Gift Basket | Recipe and Free Printable
- You've Got a Friend in Me!