If you know me, you know I love puns, especially for Valentine’s Day parties! Through the years it’s been tradition to create a Punny Valentine’s Day Party for my kids or just for fun. Today I’m sharing my top 7 Punny Valentine’s Day Party Ideas with you, so let’s get started!
7 Punny Valentine’s Day Party Ideas
Valentine’s Day isn’t just for love birds, it’s a great time to celebrate friendship and family! I remember one Valentine’s Day when I was a little girl, my Dad came home with a pretty pair of Sapphire earrings and a teddy bear for me. It’s a cherished memory. So I always make an effort to show my son’s extra love on Valentine’s Day. Sometime’s its a party, or just a simple gesture like a heart shaped sandwiches in their lunches and a card. Many times, its the smallest efforts that make the biggest impact. But when I want to be “extra”, I pull out some party decor from my stash and make up a Punny party for them! Most of the time, I reuse past party themes to make them new.
We Go Together Like PB & J
Let’s kick things off with my all time favorite Valentine’s Day party, perfect for Galentine’s Day or for the besties. The combination of purple, brown and red create an unexpected and fun color palette. Packed with simple DIYS this We Go Together Like PB & J party is perfect for the any age!
You Make My Heart Race, Valentine
Jump start your heart with this fun You Make My Heart Race, Valentine Party. If your child loves race cars, this is a fun way to make a cute and punny party! Check out the custom made printable tags too!
I Love You Cherry Much
How about a little cherry themed party for your lovelies? This I love You Cherry Much Party features simple hand-painted artwork and a combination of red white and turquoise candy and decor.
Love is a Battlefield
I’m not sure who loved this party more, me or my boys. This Love is a Battlefield was inspired by my favorite 80’s song and my son’s love for the Army. I combined left over decor from his Army Birthday Party with Valentine’s day decor. You have to see all the fun details and punny Valentine’s day cards!
All You Need Is Love and Coffee
If you and your besties love coffee, than this All you Need Is Love and Coffee Bar/Party is for you! Brimming with DIY party decor and hand-painted artwork, this donuts and coffee themed celebration is sure to hit the spot! Be sure to check out the Behind the Scenes set up video I created too!
Wood You Be Mine?
Another one of my favorite parties that I created for my son is this Wood You Be Mine Valentine’s Day Party. Featuring adorable woodland creatures, buffalo check and a handsome lumberjack, what else do you need to melt your heart? So much fun!
You Stole My Heart, Valentine!
I always find inspiration from cute punny valentine’s day cards. This You Stole My Heart, Valentine was inspired by a cute card I found online. Great fun for the martial arts enthusiast!
I hope you are inspired by this fun roundup of Valentine’s Day Party Ideas for you and your kiddos! If you’re looking for a fun Valentine’s Day craft, be sure to check out my other Valentine’s Day Ideas!
Happy Party Planning!
PIN FOR LATER
- How to Make Cardboard Stand-Up Party Decor with Cricut Maker
- How to Make Simple DIY Christmas Ornaments with Cricut
- How to Host a Friendsgiving Celebration
- DIY 2 in 1 Fall Sign | How to Apply Heat Transfer Vinyl to Painted Wood
- How to Make Georgie's Paper Boat from IT
- Minnie Mouse Birthday Party Ideas
- DIY Teacher Mug | Gift Idea with Cricut
- Easy Ornament Popcorn Balls Recipe
- Make a Personalized Santa Sack for Neighbors with Cricut
- 10 Christmas Party Games and Activities
- 10 Fun Thanksgiving Ideas for Kids
- Lord of The Rings Party Ideas
- 4 Fun Father's Day Party Themes
- How to Personalize Your Cricut Explore Air 2 | Uploading Custom Images
- DIY Potion Bottles - Harry Potter Inspired Party Decor Ideas
- Cutting Vinyl with Cricut Explore Air 2™ - Beginner Craft
- Introducing the Cricut Explore Air 2™
- How to Plan a Disney Descendants Watch Party
- Canela Tea & Honey Gift Basket | Recipe and Free Printable
- You've Got a Friend in Me!