Easter may look a little different this year, but there’s no reason why we shouldn’t celebrate the reason for the season! Easter isn’t all about Eggs and Rabbits, so why not craft a little DIY 2 in 1 Easter and Scripture sign using your Cricut? If you find your have a little extra time on your hands, now is the time to craft for Easter Sunday!
Easy DIY 2 in 1 Easter Sign with Scripture Made with Cricut
What you will need:
Cricut Explore Air 2 or Cricut Maker
8×10 Cradled Wood Paint Panels
Black and White Paint
Happy Easter and Scripture Design
I created the video below to walk you through the simple process.
Don’t forget to SUBSCRIBE to my channel for more Cricut projects!
Shop the Project:
Need more Cricut craft ideas? Check out my other CRICUT projects.
Happy crafting and I wish you a blessed Easter!
- How to Decorate an Umbrella with Vinyl and Cricut
- How to Sublimate Faux Leather Coasters
- Best Cricut Projects for Beginners
- How to Make Simple DIY Christmas Ornaments with Cricut
- Thankful and Blessed Fall Wreath | Dollar Tree DIY
- DIY Potion Bottles – Harry Potter Inspired Party Decor Ideas
- Easy No Sew Harry Potter Inspired House Scarves
- No Mess Hogwarts Wax Seal – Whip It Up Wednesday