Easter may look a little different this year, but there’s no reason why we shouldn’t celebrate the reason for the season! Easter isn’t all about Eggs and Rabbits, so why not craft a little DIY 2 in 1 Easter and Scripture sign using your Cricut? If you find your have a little extra time on your hands, now is the time to craft for Easter Sunday!
Easy DIY 2 in 1 Easter Sign with Scripture Made with Cricut
What you will need:
Cricut Explore Air 2 or Cricut Maker
Black and White Paint
I created the video below to walk you through the simple process.
Don’t forget to SUBSCRIBE to my channel for more Cricut projects!
Shop the Project:
Need more Cricut craft ideas? Check out my other CRICUT projects.
Happy crafting and I wish you a blessed Easter!
- How To Make Stamps with Cricut
- How to Make Tabletop Standees with Cricut
- PYD Life 2 in 1 Tumbler Press Review
- How to Use the We R Memory Keepers Button Press
- Back To School Stickers with Cricut
- Easy Farmhouse Signs – DIY Valentine’s Day Decor
- How to Make Simple DIY Christmas Ornaments with Cricut
- Budget Friendly DIY Haunted Mirror Halloween Prop