Easter may look a little different this year, but there’s no reason why we shouldn’t celebrate the reason for the season! Easter isn’t all about Eggs and Rabbits, so why not craft a little DIY 2 in 1 Easter and Scripture sign using your Cricut? If you find your have a little extra time on your hands, now is the time to craft for Easter Sunday!
Easy DIY 2 in 1 Easter Sign with Scripture Made with Cricut
What you will need:
Cricut Explore Air 2 or Cricut Maker
Black and White Paint
I created the video below to walk you through the simple process.
Don’t forget to SUBSCRIBE to my channel for more Cricut projects!
Shop the Project:
Need more Cricut craft ideas? Check out my other CRICUT projects.
Happy crafting and I wish you a blessed Easter!
- How to Make Cardboard Stand-Up Party Decor with Cricut Maker
- How to Make Simple DIY Christmas Ornaments with Cricut
- How to Host a Friendsgiving Celebration
- DIY 2 in 1 Fall Sign | How to Apply Heat Transfer Vinyl to Painted Wood
- How to Make Georgie's Paper Boat from IT
- Minnie Mouse Birthday Party Ideas
- DIY Teacher Mug | Gift Idea with Cricut
- Easy Ornament Popcorn Balls Recipe
- Make a Personalized Santa Sack for Neighbors with Cricut
- 10 Christmas Party Games and Activities
- 10 Fun Thanksgiving Ideas for Kids
- Lord of The Rings Party Ideas
- 4 Fun Father's Day Party Themes
- How to Personalize Your Cricut Explore Air 2 | Uploading Custom Images
- DIY Potion Bottles - Harry Potter Inspired Party Decor Ideas
- Cutting Vinyl with Cricut Explore Air 2™ - Beginner Craft
- Introducing the Cricut Explore Air 2™
- How to Plan a Disney Descendants Watch Party
- Canela Tea & Honey Gift Basket | Recipe and Free Printable
- You've Got a Friend in Me!