Easter may be just around the corner, but there is still time to craft a little Easter Egg fun for your Dinosaur loving kiddo! I’m excited to be sharing my DIY Dinosaur Egg Easter Basket idea with you today featuring products from my friends over at Oriental Trading Company.
Disclosure: As a member of the Oriental Trading Fun Squad, I received compensation and/or products in exchange for my styling and crafting services. As always, all opinions are my own.
DIY Dinosaur Egg Easter Basket
If you’re following me in Instagram, you are preview to sneak peeks and “see it first” exclusive projects like this one! I shared this project first over on my Instastories. Be sure to follow me on Instagram so you can get in on all the fun!
What you need for this project:
Cricut Explore Air 2 or Cricut Maker
Dinosaur Skeleton Image (resize as needed to fit your egg)
Here are the screenshots of my quick tutorial for your reference.
Don’t forget to follow me on Instagram so you can get in on all the fun!
Check out my other Cricut crafts!
See you there and happy crafting!
- How to Make Glass Can Wraps with Sublimation Stickers
- Sublimation Stickers – Are They Waterproof?
- How to Sublimate Tumblers with the Cricut Mug Press
- Back To School Stickers with Cricut
- How to Make a Coffee Bar Sign with Cricut
- How to Make a Jack Skellington Pumpkin with Hot Glue
- Halloween Harry Potter Wreath – Dollar Tree DIY
- DIY Star Wars Shirts with Cricut