Hey crafty friends! I’m excited to be celebrating Fairfield’s 80th Birthday by sharing how to make a felt spider for Halloween! So let’s get started!
Disclosure: I received compensation and/or products in exchange for my styling and crafting services. As always, all opinions are my own. #fairfield80 #polyfil #poly-fil #FFWcelebration
How To Make a Felt Spider with Fairfield
Fairfield Poly-fil is my go to brand for polyester fiber fill. I have used it for literally decades. Even back when my mom and I handmade pet beds that were sold worldwide, Fairfield was our go to brand. We loved it because t never bunched up and stayed in place, wash after wash. So of course, I make sure to use Poly-fil for all my stuffed project needs. Today, I’m sharing how you can make a cute little felt spider for your Halloween decoration featuring Poly-fil!
What you will need:
- Poly-fil by Farifield
- Black Felt
- 8 Jumbo Chenille Stems
- 1 large lid, 1 smaller lid
- Glue Gun
Step 1: Take two pieces of black felt, place one on top of the other. Place the lids side by side on the felt to create the spider body.
Step 2: Trace the lids with chalk.
Step 3: Cut both pieces of felt.
Step 4: Place the jumbo chenille stems on top of one of the felt bodies. Be sure to spread them out, 4 on each size. These will be the legs of the spider. Attach them to the felt with hot glue.
Step 5: Glue the other piece on felt on top and secure with hot glue. Leave an opening on the bottom area for the stuffing.
Step 6: Next, stuff with Poly-fil and glue shut.
Step 7: Embellish with ribbon and add buttons for eyes.
I hope you give this fun craft a try! And be sure to stock up on Fairfield Polyfil for all of your crafting needs this holiday season! Need some ideas, check out the Fairfield blog too!
Be sure to check out my other Halloween Crafts!
- How to Make Cardboard Stand-Up Party Decor with Cricut Maker
- How to Make Simple DIY Christmas Ornaments with Cricut
- How to Host a Friendsgiving Celebration
- DIY 2 in 1 Fall Sign | How to Apply Heat Transfer Vinyl to Painted Wood
- How to Make Georgie's Paper Boat from IT
- Minnie Mouse Birthday Party Ideas
- DIY Teacher Mug | Gift Idea with Cricut
- Easy Ornament Popcorn Balls Recipe
- Make a Personalized Santa Sack for Neighbors with Cricut
- 10 Christmas Party Games and Activities
- 10 Fun Thanksgiving Ideas for Kids
- Lord of The Rings Party Ideas
- 4 Fun Father's Day Party Themes
- How to Personalize Your Cricut Explore Air 2 | Uploading Custom Images
- DIY Potion Bottles - Harry Potter Inspired Party Decor Ideas
- Cutting Vinyl with Cricut Explore Air 2™ - Beginner Craft
- Introducing the Cricut Explore Air 2™
- How to Plan a Disney Descendants Watch Party
- Canela Tea & Honey Gift Basket | Recipe and Free Printable
- You've Got a Friend in Me!