Howdy crafty friends!
I’m kicking the week off with a super easy, budget friendly project that you can make using your Cricut and decor stands. So let’s get started on this fun Bullseye’s Playground upgrade!
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links and I will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on my links, at no additional cost to you. #cricutcreated #cricutmade
DIY Decor Stand Bullseye’s Playground Upgrade
What you will need:
- Decor Stands
- Cricut Explore Air 2 or Cricut Maker
- Vinyl in the color of your choice
- Transfer Paper
- Scraper and Weeding Tool
- Santa Fe Plant Stand Design in Cricut Design Space
Here is a quick step by step overview of the process, easy peasy!
Be sure to SUBSCRIBE for more Cricut Crafts!
I’ve also included the written instructions below for your convenience!
These decor stands are available at Target online and in store. They are unfinished and the perfect blank canvas for our project!
Center the design on the wood and burnish.
Happy Cricut Crafting!
PIN FOR LATER!
- How to Make Cardboard Stand-Up Party Decor with Cricut Maker
- How to Make Simple DIY Christmas Ornaments with Cricut
- How to Host a Friendsgiving Celebration
- DIY 2 in 1 Fall Sign | How to Apply Heat Transfer Vinyl to Painted Wood
- How to Make Georgie's Paper Boat from IT
- Minnie Mouse Birthday Party Ideas
- DIY Teacher Mug | Gift Idea with Cricut
- Easy Ornament Popcorn Balls Recipe
- Make a Personalized Santa Sack for Neighbors with Cricut
- 10 Christmas Party Games and Activities
- 10 Fun Thanksgiving Ideas for Kids
- Lord of The Rings Party Ideas
- 4 Fun Father's Day Party Themes
- How to Personalize Your Cricut Explore Air 2 | Uploading Custom Images
- DIY Potion Bottles - Harry Potter Inspired Party Decor Ideas
- Cutting Vinyl with Cricut Explore Air 2™ - Beginner Craft
- Introducing the Cricut Explore Air 2™
- How to Plan a Disney Descendants Watch Party
- Canela Tea & Honey Gift Basket | Recipe and Free Printable
- You've Got a Friend in Me!