Hey crafty friends! Are you new to Cricut and not sure where to start? I’m excited to share with you some of the best Cricut Projects for beginners, so let’s get started!
Disclosure: This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of Cricut. All opinions are 100% mine. This post contains affiliate links and I will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on my links, at no additional cost to you. #cricutcreated
Getting a new Cricut machine is exciting and with all the fun features it’s hard to decide where to start! Here are some of the best Cricut projects for beginners that are sure to get your creative juices flowing!
Spring is in the air, so why not spruce up your home’s curb appeal with a DIY Address Planter? This project is super easy to create and can be applied to any kind of planter. Not into Galvanized metal? Add it to a nice large terracotta planter or even a wooden planter! Just be sure to use Outdoor Vinyl with you project. I made this several years ago and the vinyl is still in pristine condition!
This step by step video shows just how easy this project is!
One of the first things I wanted to make with my Cricut was personalized pillows! These make great gifts and look great on indoors or outdoors! All you need is your favorite Cricut machine, Iron On Vinyl and a plain pillow cover. How cute are these on the porch, it’s a great way to welcome guests to you home!
Check out the step by step video below.
Did you see my post about on How to Make Money with Cricut? How about getting some practice by adding a little branding to your new machine? I added glitter vinyl to my Cricut and it’s perfect for my videos and posts. My step by step tutorial shows you how you can upload your logo to Cricut Design Space and add it to any item!
I hope these simple project ideas help inspire you to get started with your new Cricut! Be sure to check out all my Cricut projects as you explore all the fun possibilities!
PIN FOR LATER!
- How to Make Cardboard Stand-Up Party Decor with Cricut Maker
- How to Make Simple DIY Christmas Ornaments with Cricut
- How to Host a Friendsgiving Celebration
- DIY 2 in 1 Fall Sign | How to Apply Heat Transfer Vinyl to Painted Wood
- How to Make Georgie's Paper Boat from IT
- Minnie Mouse Birthday Party Ideas
- DIY Teacher Mug | Gift Idea with Cricut
- Easy Ornament Popcorn Balls Recipe
- Make a Personalized Santa Sack for Neighbors with Cricut
- 10 Christmas Party Games and Activities
- 10 Fun Thanksgiving Ideas for Kids
- Lord of The Rings Party Ideas
- 4 Fun Father's Day Party Themes
- How to Personalize Your Cricut Explore Air 2 | Uploading Custom Images
- DIY Potion Bottles - Harry Potter Inspired Party Decor Ideas
- Cutting Vinyl with Cricut Explore Air 2™ - Beginner Craft
- Introducing the Cricut Explore Air 2™
- How to Plan a Disney Descendants Watch Party
- Canela Tea & Honey Gift Basket | Recipe and Free Printable
- You've Got a Friend in Me!