Mother’s Day is just around the corner and I have the perfect gift idea. Weather it be a gift for your Mother, Aunt, Grandmother, Sister or BFF this family gift from the heart is sure to be a hit. I’m excited to share how to make a handwritten recipe tea towel, so let’s get started!
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links, which means I get a small commission from your purchases from my links, with absolutely no extra charge to you.
How to Make a Handwritten Recipe Tea Towel
What you will need:
- A family Recipe (scan with your phone or scanner)
- Iron On Transfer Paper
- Tea Towels
- Teflon Sheet
- EasyPress 2
Start by scanning your favorite family recipe either with your phone or a scanner. Print it on iron on transfer paper per the manufacturer’s instructions. Don’t forget to mirror your image before printing.
Place the transfer paper face down on the tea towel.
Cover it with the Teflon sheet and set your EasyPress 2 to 375 degrees and the timer to 15 seconds.
Remove the backing while still warm.
And that’s it! Wasn’t that a cinch and look how wonderful it looks? I especially like the lines from the original recipe card.
See the full video tutorial here…
SHOP THIS PROJECT!
PIN FOR LATER!
- How to Make Cardboard Stand-Up Party Decor with Cricut Maker
- How to Make Simple DIY Christmas Ornaments with Cricut
- How to Host a Friendsgiving Celebration
- DIY 2 in 1 Fall Sign | How to Apply Heat Transfer Vinyl to Painted Wood
- How to Make Georgie's Paper Boat from IT
- Minnie Mouse Birthday Party Ideas
- DIY Teacher Mug | Gift Idea with Cricut
- Easy Ornament Popcorn Balls Recipe
- Make a Personalized Santa Sack for Neighbors with Cricut
- 10 Christmas Party Games and Activities
- 10 Fun Thanksgiving Ideas for Kids
- Lord of The Rings Party Ideas
- 4 Fun Father's Day Party Themes
- How to Personalize Your Cricut Explore Air 2 | Uploading Custom Images
- DIY Potion Bottles - Harry Potter Inspired Party Decor Ideas
- Cutting Vinyl with Cricut Explore Air 2™ - Beginner Craft
- Introducing the Cricut Explore Air 2™
- How to Plan a Disney Descendants Watch Party
- Canela Tea & Honey Gift Basket | Recipe and Free Printable
- You've Got a Friend in Me!