Hey crafty friends! I’m back with another simple home decor upgrade featuring the DIY Coasters from Target and the Cricut Joy. So let’s get started!
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links and I will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on my links, at no additional cost to you. #cricutcreated #cricutmade
DIY Coasters | Bullseye’s Playground Upgrade with Cricut Joy
You can never have enough coasters, and these simple geometric designs are perfect for any home decor style. Pair them with your farmhouse, modern farmhouse or chic designs in any color to match your home decor.
What you will need for DIY Coasters
- Ceramic Coasters from Target’s Bullseye’s Playground
- Cricut Joy
- Smart Vinyl in the color of your choice
- Cricut Joy Transfer Tape
- Scraper and Weeding Tool
- Geometric Coaster Design in Cricut Design Space
I created a super quick video to show you each step!
Don’t forget to subscribe to my channel for more Cricut Tutorials!
Once you open my design in Cricut Design Space. Load the Smart Vinyl and follow the on screen prompts.
Weed the design.
Cover the vinyl with Transfer Tape.
Burnish with the scraper tool.
Remove the backing of the transfer tape and center the design on the coaster.
Burnish the vinyl on the coaster.
Remove the transfer tape to reveal the finished design.
Voila, custom DIY Coasters!
And that’s it! Wasn’t that a cinch?
Be sure to check my other Cricut crafts for more simple ideas!
SHOP THIS PROJECT
- Cricut Printable Sticker Paper Comparison
- How to Apply Sublimation to Faux Leather
- Easy Baby Shower BBQ Ideas For Any Backyard
- Cutting Vinyl with Cricut Explore Air 2™ – Beginner Craft
- Let’s Meet For Craft & Coffee! | How to Host a Cafe Style Coffee Party
- Day of the Dead Party Ideas
- New Year’s Eve Dessert Table
- Day of the Dead Party