Summer is just around the corner and just in time for an Under the Sea party! If you’re looking for a fun party idea that can be done indoors or outdoors, than this party is for you! So, let’s get started!
Disclosure: As a member of the Oriental Trading Fun Squad, I receivedcompensation and/or products in exchange for my styling and crafting services. As always, all opinions are my own. #orientaltrading #otcfunsquad
Under the Sea Party Ideas
This fun party decked out in hues of blue is perfect for any child who loves all things under the sea. Packed with DIYs and easy decor ideas, you are sure to find an idea or two to incorporate in your mermaid or ocean themed celebration.
I created a DIY Coral table centerpiece using some items from the hardware store and awesome party decor from Oriental Trading Company, you can see this and my other DIYs here.
These super easy DIY Gift bags are simple and functional! I love how they turned out. Especially with the miniature plush sea animals.
Be sure to head over to FUN 365 to see all of the details and Under the Sea party ideas!
Need more ocean or nautical party ideas? Check out my Nautical crafts and party ideas!
Happy Party Planning!
- How to Sublimate Faux Leather Coasters
- How to Sublimate Felt Car Air Fresheners
- Dream Craft Room Tour and Storage Ideas
- Best Cricut Projects for Beginners
- How to Paint a Brick Fireplace | DIY Before & After
- DIY Wine Barrels – Easy Party Props
- Love Is In The Air Valentine’s Day Party
- Liam’s Round Up – Part 1 Western Party Ideas
That’s Great Idea. Thanks for sharing.