Hey craft friends! I’m back with another super easy craft you can make in under 15 minutes. If you love farmhouse and wonder what you can make with all of those wood beads you have laying around, this Wood Bead Wreath is for you. So, let’s get started!
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links and I will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on my links, at no additional cost to you.
How to Make a Wood Bead Wreath in Under 15 Minutes
Wood beads are one of my favorite staples in my craft room. I use them for all kinds of stuff. Especially to add a little bit of farmhouse charm to my home decor. This simple wood bead wreath is super simple and can be made your own with just a little bit of paint if you choose, or a ribbon to match your decor. I like the neutral tones so I decided to leave the beads natural for this project, but I may make one with some white chalk paint and a vibrant bow. So many possibilities!
What you will need to make a wood bead wreath:
- Craft Wire
- Wood Beads
- Wired Ribbon
- Chenille Stem
- Wire Cutters
- Something round to help shape the wreath (I used an embroidery hoop)
Start by cutting the wire to your desired length. Form it into a circle by shaping it around something round and rigid. Thread the beads on to the wire.
Twist the ends of the wire to close and shape the wreath again for good measure.
Create your bow with the wired ribbon. Watch the video for the step by step tutorial for the bow. Don’t forget to SUBSCRIBE for more easy craft ideas!
And that’s it! Did I mention how simple this wood bead wreath is? How pretty would it be with painted beads? You can even change out the bow for every season for year round decor!
Need more farmhouse decor ideas? Check out my other easy farmhouse crafts!
SHOP THIS PROJECT
- How to Decorate an Umbrella with Vinyl and Cricut
- How to Sublimate Faux Leather Coasters
- Best Cricut Projects for Beginners
- How to Make A Dollar Tree Gnome for Halloween
- Halloween Harry Potter Wreath – Dollar Tree DIY
- Celebrate the New Year with a Paint and Sip Craft Night
- Mommy and Me Painting Party with Social Artworking
- Cutting Vinyl with Cricut Explore Air 2™ – Beginner Craft
Informative blog. Thanks for sharing this post.