Hey friends! I’m back with another fun Encanto themed DIY! Today, I’m sharing how to make a Luisa Madrigal t-shirt, so let’s get started!
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links, which means I get a small commission from your purchases from my links, with absolutely no extra charge to you!
How to make a Luisa Madrigal T-shirt with Cricut
Of all the Encanto characters, my favorite is Luisa (and Bruno). I love her attitude and spunky dance number. Who else can relate to having the weight on their shoulders? So of course, I needed to create a shirt with my favorite line from her song, “I glow ’cause I know what my worth is.”.
What you will need:
Cricut machine of your choice (explore air or maker)
EasyPress and mat
Here’s a quick video I created on TikTok to show you how simple it is to apply the cut design on a t-shirt.
@michellespartyplanit Luisa is my favorite #encanto character and I’m loving my new DIY shirt! Who is your favorite? #disney #fyp #cricut ♬ Surface Pressure – Jessica Darrow
I hope you found this quick tutorial helpful. Join me on TikTok for more craft ideas and behind-the-scenes snippets!
Want more Cricut Crafts? Check out these fun IDEAS!
- How To Make Stamps with Cricut
- How to Make Tabletop Standees with Cricut
- How to Sublimate Frosted Glass Can Tumblers with the Cricut Mug Press
- How to Make Simple DIY Christmas Ornaments with Cricut
- DIY 2 in 1 Fall Sign | How to Apply Heat Transfer Vinyl to Painted Wood
- DIY Teacher Mug | Gift Idea with Cricut
- DIY Potion Bottles – Harry Potter Inspired Party Decor Ideas
- Breast Cancer Awareness Month | Survivor Gift