Hey Crafty Friends! I’m back with a fun t-shirt idea for all the Encanto fans. Today, I’m sharing how to make a We don’t talk about Bruno T-shirt, so let’s get started!
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links, which means I get a small commission from your purchases from my links, with absolutely no extra charge to you!
DIY We don’t Talk About Bruno T-shirt – Cricut Craft
By now you should be fully aware of Encanto and how its soundtrack has dominated the billboards. Have you seen it yet? It’s currently available on Disney+ and we’ve watched it at least 7 times so far. It’s so cute and the songs are really catchy! So naturally, I wanted to create my own DIY We Don’t Talk about Bruno t-shirt!
What you will need:
- Iron-On Vinyl of your choice
- Cricut Maker or Cricut Explore of your choice
- EasyPress with Mat
- Encanto SVG
Here’s a quick video I created on TikTok to show you how simple it is to apply the cut design on a t-shirt.
@michellespartyplanit Craft with me and let’s make a “We don’t talk about Bruno” t-shirt! #cricut #crafttiktok #encanto #bruno ♬ We Don’t Talk About Bruno – Carolina Gaitán – La Gaita & Mauro Castillo & Adassa & Rhenzy Feliz & Diane Guerrero & Stephanie Beatriz & Encanto – Cast
I hope you found this quick tutorial helpful. Join me on TikTok for more craft ideas and behind-the-scenes snippets!
Want more Cricut Crafts? Check out these fun IDEAS!
- How to Make Cardboard Stand-Up Party Decor with Cricut Maker
- How to Make Simple DIY Christmas Ornaments with Cricut
- How to Host a Friendsgiving Celebration
- DIY 2 in 1 Fall Sign | How to Apply Heat Transfer Vinyl to Painted Wood
- How to Make Georgie's Paper Boat from IT
- Minnie Mouse Birthday Party Ideas
- DIY Teacher Mug | Gift Idea with Cricut
- Easy Ornament Popcorn Balls Recipe
- Make a Personalized Santa Sack for Neighbors with Cricut
- 10 Christmas Party Games and Activities
- 10 Fun Thanksgiving Ideas for Kids
- Lord of The Rings Party Ideas
- 4 Fun Father's Day Party Themes
- How to Personalize Your Cricut Explore Air 2 | Uploading Custom Images
- DIY Potion Bottles - Harry Potter Inspired Party Decor Ideas
- Cutting Vinyl with Cricut Explore Air 2™ - Beginner Craft
- Introducing the Cricut Explore Air 2™
- How to Plan a Disney Descendants Watch Party
- Canela Tea & Honey Gift Basket | Recipe and Free Printable
- You've Got a Friend in Me!