Hey crafty friends! I’m excited to be working with Xyron to bring you DIY Christmas Tier Tray Decor just in time for the Holiday. Let’s get started!
Disclosure: This post is sponsored by Xyron. All opinions are my own. This post contains affiliate links, which means I get a small commission from your purchases from my links, with absolutely no extra charge to you!
DIY Christmas Tier Tray Decor with Xyron
Ya’ll know that I love Tier Trays and switch mine up for every holiday and season. So of course when Xyron sent me a Creative Station to try out, I wanted to make DIY Christmas Tier Tray Decor. I gotta say, the Creative Station is my new favorite adhesive tool and is so easy to use! If you don’t have one, check them out at xyron.com and get 15% off when you use my code PLANIT15. (expires 12/31/2021)
What you will need:
- Xyron Creative Station
- Scrapbook paper
- DIY wood houses
- Sanding Block or sand paper
- ribbon, trim (optional)
Start by cutting the scrap book paper in strips to cover the edges of the wood houses.
Trace the shape of the house on the back of the scrapbook paper.
Be sure to do this twice to make the house double-sided. Cut out the shape with scissors.
Place paper pieces in the Creative Station and turn the lever.
Remove the paper from the Creative Station and apply it to the wood shape. No messy glue is needed! Just line up the paper to the shape and press down. Using a sanding block, distress the edges.
Repeat for the back side.
Next, apply the paper strips to the edges. Distress with the sanding block.
And that’s it! You can add additional trim, stickers, etc. to embellish. Wasn’t that too easy?
Now just add all your favorite coordinating decor items to your tier tray.
Aren’t they adorable?
I love how they are the perfect size for my tray and match nicely with my nostalgic Santa mugs.
I hope you try this simple project out and don’t forget to use my exclusive discount code PLANIT15 for 15% off at Xyron.com. (code expires 12/31/2021).
- How to Make Cardboard Stand-Up Party Decor with Cricut Maker
- How to Make Simple DIY Christmas Ornaments with Cricut
- How to Host a Friendsgiving Celebration
- DIY 2 in 1 Fall Sign | How to Apply Heat Transfer Vinyl to Painted Wood
- How to Make Georgie's Paper Boat from IT
- Minnie Mouse Birthday Party Ideas
- DIY Teacher Mug | Gift Idea with Cricut
- Easy Ornament Popcorn Balls Recipe
- Make a Personalized Santa Sack for Neighbors with Cricut
- 10 Christmas Party Games and Activities
- 10 Fun Thanksgiving Ideas for Kids
- Lord of The Rings Party Ideas
- 4 Fun Father's Day Party Themes
- How to Personalize Your Cricut Explore Air 2 | Uploading Custom Images
- DIY Potion Bottles - Harry Potter Inspired Party Decor Ideas
- Cutting Vinyl with Cricut Explore Air 2™ - Beginner Craft
- Introducing the Cricut Explore Air 2™
- How to Plan a Disney Descendants Watch Party
- Canela Tea & Honey Gift Basket | Recipe and Free Printable
- You've Got a Friend in Me!