Hi friends! Are you ready for Easter? If you’re like me, you may be running behind the season a little and in need of a quick and Easy Easter Wreath. Good news, I’m here with a fun DIY to help you out, so let’s get started!
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links, which means I get a small commission from your purchases from my links, with absolutely no extra charge to you!
Easy Easter Wreath
This project was originally made for Hometalk TV.
If you love the speckled pastel eggs, you’re gonna love this beautiful farmhouse-style wreath. The lace adds femininity and looks great on a door or wall!
What you will need:
- Grapevine wreath
- Speckled Craft Easter Eggs
- Plain Craft Eggs
- Craft Lace
- Wide Ribbon
- Chenille Stem (pipe cleaner)
- Glue Gun (get the awesome glue gun stand HERE)
Start by hot gluing the speckled and plain eggs on the wreath.
Add smaller eggs adorned with lace or ribbon for extra details.
Make sure you add as many eggs as you can to fill in any empty spaces on the wreath.
Check out the video below for the step-by-step instructions to make the large wreath bow.
@michellespartyplanit Let’s make a Farmhouse Egg Wreath for Easter! I made this project originally for HometalkTV, and I’m happy to be sharing it with you! #wreathmaking #crafttok #easter ♬ Ballet song like “Waltz of flowers” _ 5 minutes(965273) – yulu-ism project
Add the bow with a pipe cleaner.
And that’s it! Wasn’t that super easy?
I love the colors and it looks so pretty on my chicken wire frame! I hope you are inspired to craft your own Easter Wreath for the coming holiday and Spring season!
Need more Easter Ideas? Check out these fun Easter parties and crafts!
PIN FOR LATER!
- How to Make Cricut Cutaway Cards
- How to Decorate an Umbrella with Vinyl and Cricut
- Make a NO SEW LEATHER PATCH with CRICUT
- DIY Apothecary Cabinet | Dollar Tree Crafts
- DIY Oogie Boogie Chargers in Less Than 15 Minutes
- Wild and Free Cactus Party Ideas
- EASY DIY Frosted Glass Vase | Whip It Up Wednesday
- Inside Out Party Ideas | Party Decor and Desserts