Hey friends! Did you know that you can apply Iron-On Vinyl onto wood? I’m excited to be sharing how you can make a Personalized Dog Sign with patterned Iron-On Vinyl and a heat press, so let’s get started!
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links and I will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on my links, at no additional cost to you. #cricutcreated
How to Apply Patterned Iron-On Vinyl to Wood
I had the cutest wood bone-shaped cutout that I wanted to personalize for my Oliver. But I wanted to do a little something different. Instead of paint or stain, I wanted to apply patterned iron-on vinyl using my new Autopress. I love how it turned out!
What you will need:
- Your favorite Cricut Machine
- Wood cutout
- Patterned Iron-Vinyl
- Iron-on Vinyl
- Autopress or favorite Easypress
- A Design in Cricut Design Space
I created an easy-to-follow video for you, (be sure to subscribe to my channel for more Cricut Videos!)
What do you think? Isn’t it cute? It matches the Doggy Storage Basket I made him, too! (Look how little he was back then!)
Need more Cricut craft ideas? I have so many projects here on the blog, for crafters of all levels! Check them out!
- Cricut Printable Sticker Paper Comparison
- How to Apply Sublimation to Faux Leather
- 5 Reasons Why You Need the Cricut Explore 3
- Squeeze the Day with a Summer DIY Lemonade Stand
- How to Make Simple DIY Christmas Ornaments with Cricut
- DIY Star Wars Shirts with Cricut
- 10 Christmas Party Games and Activities
- Indiana Jones Party Inspiration | Father’s Day Party