Hi crafty friends! I’m back with a fun project using the new Cricut Hat Press! Have you recently purchased the Hat Press or are thinking about purchasing one, then this post is for you. So, let’s get started!
Disclosure: This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of Cricut. All opinions are 100% mine. This post contains affiliate links and I will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on my links, at no additional cost to you. #cricutcreated
How to Use the Cricut Hat Press | Beginner’s Guide
Have you wanted to make your own custom hats but don’t know where to start? I’m excited to be partnering with Cricut to show you how to use the new Cricut Hat Press. When I saw this new product, I knew it would be a great addition to my craft arsenal. Having 3 boys who love wearing hats, this heat press has definitely been a hit! Making them custom hats to fit their personalities has been so much fun.
First, let me tell you all that the Cricut Hat Press can do here are the highlights:
- Cricut Hat Press delivers fast, easy, pro-quality heat transfers. 3 levels of heat up to 400ºF (205ºC) for heat-transfer applications.
- Press with peace of mind with features like auto-off & a safety base for a worry-free DIY experience.
- Connects to the Cricut Heat app via Bluetooth to send precise time & temperature settings to your press, right from your mobile device.
- The included Cricut Hat Pressing Form provides a firm, smooth pressing surface for a variety of adult-sized hats.
- The compact home-friendly design features a comfortable, easy-to-grip handle that is safe & easy to store.
- Works with all major brands of iron-on/heat-transfer vinyl (HTV) and Infusible Ink™ products.
What you will need:
- Cricut Hat Press
- Cricut Explore 3 or Cricut machine of your choice
- TotalControl Weeding Kit
- Bright pad
- Strong Heat Resistant Tape
- Your design cut on Iron-On Vinyl
I created the video below show you just how easy it is to use…(be sure to subscribe to my channel for more Cricut Videos!)
What do you think? Is the Cricut Hat Press something you can use in your craft room for your projects or small business? I’d love to hear from you!
Need more Cricut craft ideas? I have so many projects here on the blog, for crafters of all levels! Check them out!
PIN FOR LATER!
- How to Make Cardboard Stand-Up Party Decor with Cricut Maker
- How to Make Simple DIY Christmas Ornaments with Cricut
- How to Host a Friendsgiving Celebration
- DIY 2 in 1 Fall Sign | How to Apply Heat Transfer Vinyl to Painted Wood
- How to Make Georgie's Paper Boat from IT
- Minnie Mouse Birthday Party Ideas
- DIY Teacher Mug | Gift Idea with Cricut
- Easy Ornament Popcorn Balls Recipe
- Make a Personalized Santa Sack for Neighbors with Cricut
- 10 Christmas Party Games and Activities
- 10 Fun Thanksgiving Ideas for Kids
- Lord of The Rings Party Ideas
- 4 Fun Father's Day Party Themes
- How to Personalize Your Cricut Explore Air 2 | Uploading Custom Images
- DIY Potion Bottles - Harry Potter Inspired Party Decor Ideas
- Cutting Vinyl with Cricut Explore Air 2™ - Beginner Craft
- Introducing the Cricut Explore Air 2™
- How to Plan a Disney Descendants Watch Party
- Canela Tea & Honey Gift Basket | Recipe and Free Printable
- You've Got a Friend in Me!