Hey crafty friends! Have you ever wanted the look of glitter books for your bookshelves and home decor, but didn’t want the mess? I’m excited to share this super easy Cricut Hack for making Easy No-Mess Glitter Book Covers. So let’s get started!
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links and I will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on my links, at no additional cost to you. #cricutcreated
Easy No Mess Glitter Book Covers – Cricut Hack
This project is so easy, that you’ll want to transform every old book into a glittering book in no time. This is also an excellent Dollar Tree project for those clearance books!
What you will need:
Start by cutting the vinyl to about 1 inch larger than the size of the book when laid flat. Use a ruler and a cutting knife for a straight edge.
Next, set the EasyPress Mini on the highest setting and press the vinyl with the shiny side up onto the book. Apply constant pressure. Be sure to press into the edges and creases.
Once the cover has been pressed, remove the transfer sheet and lightly press out any wrinkles. Trim, fold and press the vinyl around the book like a traditional book cover.
And that’s it! Wasn’t that a cinch? I love how these turned out. And the best thing, no glitter mess left behind! You can also do this Cricut Hack with regular vinyl, just adjust the heat settings as needed.
I created a quick and easy video tutorial for you. Be sure to subscribe to my channel for more easy Cricut projects!
What do you think? Will you try this project? I’d love to hear from you!
Check out my other CRICUT projects!
PIN FOR LATER!
- How to Make Cardboard Stand-Up Party Decor with Cricut Maker
- How to Make Simple DIY Christmas Ornaments with Cricut
- How to Host a Friendsgiving Celebration
- DIY 2 in 1 Fall Sign | How to Apply Heat Transfer Vinyl to Painted Wood
- How to Make Georgie's Paper Boat from IT
- Minnie Mouse Birthday Party Ideas
- DIY Teacher Mug | Gift Idea with Cricut
- Easy Ornament Popcorn Balls Recipe
- Make a Personalized Santa Sack for Neighbors with Cricut
- 10 Christmas Party Games and Activities
- 10 Fun Thanksgiving Ideas for Kids
- Lord of The Rings Party Ideas
- 4 Fun Father's Day Party Themes
- How to Personalize Your Cricut Explore Air 2 | Uploading Custom Images
- DIY Potion Bottles - Harry Potter Inspired Party Decor Ideas
- Cutting Vinyl with Cricut Explore Air 2™ - Beginner Craft
- Introducing the Cricut Explore Air 2™
- How to Plan a Disney Descendants Watch Party
- Canela Tea & Honey Gift Basket | Recipe and Free Printable
- You've Got a Friend in Me!