Ahoy Mateys! Are you planning a summer birthday bash? Combine Sea Animals and Pirates for a fun celebration. Have you ever seen a cuter combination? I’m excited to share this whimsical party, so let’s get started!
Disclosure: As a member of the Oriental Trading Fun Squad, I receive compensation and/or products in exchange for my styling and crafting services. As always, all opinions are my own #orientaltrading #otcfunsquad
Pirate Party Ideas For Kids
When I saw this fun theme I knew it would be a blast to create. My love for Pirate parties runs deep as you can see with my DEAD MEN TELL NO TALES INSPIRED PIRATE PARTY, PIRATE PRE HALLOWEEN PARTY, and PIRATE DINNER PARTY, so this theme was a must-do! I created this party in partnership with Oriental Trading Company. You can find all the details in my Pirate Animals Party post and shop directly on the Fun365 site. I just love all the bright colors and fun animal faces on the coordinated party supplies. Paired with the traditional black and white stripes, this party is great for the little ones!
One of my favorite elements is the inflatable treasure chest filled with themed prizes and the fun ring toss octopus game. Great party fun for all!
Another fun element I added to the party table was the themed bandanas paired with matching slap bracelets that double as napkins and napkin holders. I love it when I can make party supplies have a dual purpose. There are so many fun little details in this party over on the FUN365 site, so please take a peek! I’m also sharing how to make a party banner, matching pirate fish pinata, and the pirate ship photo booth! Wait until you see the cake table, the cake is adorable!
I’ll see you over there with all the fun details!
PIN FOR LATER!
- How to Make Cardboard Stand-Up Party Decor with Cricut Maker
- How to Make Simple DIY Christmas Ornaments with Cricut
- How to Host a Friendsgiving Celebration
- DIY 2 in 1 Fall Sign | How to Apply Heat Transfer Vinyl to Painted Wood
- How to Make Georgie's Paper Boat from IT
- Minnie Mouse Birthday Party Ideas
- DIY Teacher Mug | Gift Idea with Cricut
- Easy Ornament Popcorn Balls Recipe
- Make a Personalized Santa Sack for Neighbors with Cricut
- 10 Christmas Party Games and Activities
- 10 Fun Thanksgiving Ideas for Kids
- Lord of The Rings Party Ideas
- 4 Fun Father's Day Party Themes
- How to Personalize Your Cricut Explore Air 2 | Uploading Custom Images
- DIY Potion Bottles - Harry Potter Inspired Party Decor Ideas
- Cutting Vinyl with Cricut Explore Air 2™ - Beginner Craft
- Introducing the Cricut Explore Air 2™
- How to Plan a Disney Descendants Watch Party
- Canela Tea & Honey Gift Basket | Recipe and Free Printable
- You've Got a Friend in Me!