Hey Crafty friends! Christmas is just around the corner, but there is still time to craft a little Santa Pillow with items from Dollar Tree. This is a super easy and fun craft to make with the kiddos, so let’s get started!
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links and I will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on my links, at no additional cost to you. #dollartreecrafts
How to make a Dollar Tree Santa Pillow
If you love cute can cuddly pillows, this one is for you. What makes this pillow so fun is that there is no sewing involved and is made with a Mop! I will warn you, the mop tends to leave lint, so if you prefer, you can swap out the mop for some chunky white yarn cut in about 18 inches length. Either way, this is sure to be the cutest and easiest pillow you will make!
What you will need:
- Santa Hat Chair Cover from Dollar Tree
- Pillow cover and a pillow insert (I used an 18×18 pillow with a 20-inch insert)
- Mop head from Dollar Tree
- SureBonder Fabric Glue Sticks
- Glue Gun
- Nude Socks or pantyhose from Dollar Tree
- Polyester Polyfil
I created a quick step-by-step video for you below….
@michellespartyplanit Let’s make a Santa Pillow with items from @dollartree #dollartree #crafttok #howto #tutorial #dollartreechristmas ♬ Pop and bright Christmas songs – G-axis sound music
Now let’s walk through the steps…
Start by filling your pillow cover with the pillow insert.
Next, take apart the mop. Fold the strands in half and glue them across the middle of the pillow. (see video for demo)
Once you have the mop glued across, take apart each strand to make the beard fuller.
Next, take the chair cover and place it over the top of the pillow..
Take one of the socks or pantyhose and stuff it with polyfil to make a nose. Then glue it in the middle of the pillow just beneath the hat. Glue the hat to secure it as well.
And that’s it! It really doesn’t get easier than that! Super cute and cuddly! I will warn you that the mop leaves lint. 😉
What do you think? Isn’t he adorable? I hope you give this easy project a try, and if you do be sure to tag me on social media. My handle is @michellespartyplanit on all the main channels.:)
Need more Dollar Tree Christmas Ideas? Check these out…
Happy Christmas Crafting!
PIN FOR LATER!
- Easy Fluffy Tail Bunny Banner with Cricut
- HTVRONT Hat Heat Press Review
- How to Sublimate Tumblers with the Cricut Mug Press
- Nightmare Before Christmas Party Ideas | 25th Anniversary Celebration
- Easy Negan Costume Idea + DIY Lucille
- Firefighter Party Ideas
- Simple Earth Day Party Ideas
- Black and Gold Halloween Party Ideas