Hey crafty friends! Are you looking for a new Heat Press for your personal business or craft hobby? I’m excited to be reviewing the new HTVRONT Auto Heat Press to help you with your decision process. So let’s get started!
Disclosure: I received the Auto Heat Press from HTVRONT. As always, all opinions are 100% my own. This post contains affiliate links and I will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on my links, at no additional cost to you.
HTVRONT Auto Heat Press Product Review
I’ve been using heat presses for several years now, so when my friends over at HTVRONT asked me to review their newest Auto Heat Press, I couldn’t resist! I had actually had this heat press on my wish list for Santa! I received it just before Christmas which gave me some time to create some handmade crafts to give out. I was able to sublimate t-shirts, wood decor, socks, and more! So let’s get into it…
Heat Press Features (per the manufacturer’s website):
- Smart Pressure Transducer – HTVRONT Auto Heat Press features the industry-first advanced pressure transducer, which allows it to auto-adjust optimal pressure for your placed item up to 2.5cm /1 inch thick. Therefore, the heat press machine massively reduces guesswork and saves energy while in use. Meanwhile, this smart Heat Press Machine for T-shirts will release the item automatically after pressing, so you can feel assured to enjoy your parent-child time or have fun with pets during the process!
- 2X Faster Heating Time – This Heat Press 15″”x15″” is characterized by fast and even heating. It only takes around 6mins to reach its maximum heating temperature of 210℃/410℉. As for the common use of 160°C, the heat press machine takes less than 4 minutes to heat up, which is almost twice faster as a regular heat press. Combined with NTC thermistor technology and a dual-zone heating engine, this Heat Press Machine provides uniform heat like the sunlight covering all corners. Hence, it makes sure the integrity and vibrant colors of your finished heat transfer projects!
- Big Heat Plate & Efficient Modes – HTVRONT T-shirt Press Machine has a large heating plate that suits projects of multiple sizes. Perfectly enhance your efficiency while working with a complicated image. Besides, this Heat Press Machine combines multiple practical modes: 4 fast modes, 2 customer-defined modes, and an auto mode, which all start working by clicking one single button. With no assembly or difficult press-to-lock required, this Intelligent machine realizes your crafting dream easily!
- Safety use & Auto-Off Feature – This 15″”x15″” heat press machine features a pullout drawer design, which protects you from the heat source hovering over your hands as you work. With our exclusive H-Cooling technology and multiple layers of thermal insulation, the Iron-on Press loses heat efficiently which helps prevent scalds. Moreover, this Heat Press takes users’ safety with full concern. It not only combines with a power cord certificated by FCC&UL, but its auto-off feature also works when there’s no activity for 10 minutes. Therefore, you don’t have to worry about fire hazards.
- High-quality Components – HTVRONT Auto Heat Press is equipped with premium components, such as FCC & UL certificated wires and plugs, advanced pressure transducers, a high-tech resin display screen, an auto-adjust system for projects, and an automatic lifting structure, a three-section buffer slide, dual-zone heating engine, and portable and ergonomic designs. HTVRONT takes care of all your worries and frustration!
My First Impressions
Now that we got all the specs out of the way, let’s see what this press is all about. I created a quick unboxing video showing the press below…
@michellespartyplanit I can’t wait to review the newest Auto Heat Press from @HTVRONT 🤩 Isn’t she a beauty? #crafttok #crafttiktok #unboxing #heatpress #htvront #sublimation ♬ ACDC Beegees mashup – Kim Austin
First off, I love the design. This press comes in two colors, white and a pretty minty blue. The design is sleek, and it’s not too heavy to move around your workspace. The press comes fully assembled with no setup required. You can literally press a project right out of the box. You don’t need a separate app or program to get started!
I have never had a press with the pull-out drawer design before, so this is a first. I do like how easy it is to roll out. It has a good range so that you can keep your hands clear of the heat plate.
It heats fast and is not loud, which is another great feature. I’ve used other presses that are loud and that’s no bueno.
The 15 x15 space is large enough for pressing shirts of all sizes and clothing items like socks. Here are a few projects I created testing the limits of the 15×15 space…
I sublimated an oversized NYE shirt to see if an XXL shirt would fit on the plate. Check out the video below…
@michellespartyplanit Let’s make an oversized NYE lounging shirt, perfect for ringing in the new year at home! 😆 #tutorial #howto #sublimation #crafttok #crafttiktok #cricutmade #htvront #heatpress ♬ I Can Feel It (Christmas Instrumental) – Nick Sena and Danny Echevarria
As you can see, not only did this oversized shirt fit nicely on the pad, but I also enlarged the graphic to maximize it on the shirt. No one wants a small graphic on a larger shirt! It came out wonderfully! I will note, that I grabbed the Teflon sheet instead of the butcher paper, my bad! You shouldn’t use Teflon on sublimation, it might transfer ink on your next projects.
Next, I tested some long socks to see how they will fit on the pad. Check out the video below:
@michellespartyplanit My mom loves Bigfoot and she’s really gonna love these cute socks! #howto #tutorial #sublimation #crafttiktok #crafttok #htvront #htvrontsublimation #heatpress ♬ The X Files Theme – John Beal
They came out perfectly, and I didn’t have to turn them diagonally to fit the space.
Next, I wanted to test the heat press with an oversized project. One that I would need to do in sections. So I created a Grinchmas-themed Garden Flag. Check out the video below:
@michellespartyplanit Let’s sublimate a Grinchmas garden flag! #howto #sublimation #tutorial #crafttok #crafttiktok #heatpress #htvront #grinchmas ♬ You’re A Mean One – Original Mix – Grinch MR
I was able to slide over the flag easily with no problems continuing the pressing.
Now it was time to try something a little more challenging, a wood sign. The auto press has an auto-adjust pressure feature, so I wanted to test it out with a piece of wood. I created the project below…
@michellespartyplanit Let’s sublimate a wood sign from Dollar Tree using glitter HTV! #howto #sublimation #tutorial #crafttok #crafttiktok #dollartree #dollartreecrafts #htvront ♬ Christmas Music – Memusic
It came out perfectly, with no warping, and I didn’t have any uneven spots on the design. According to the manufacturer, I can press up to 1 inch thick and will be testing that at a later date.
Overall, I think the HRVRONT is a great investment, I didn’t encounter any defects or troubles using it. The price point is reasonable at about $300 (and you can find it on sale for less sometimes). The digital display is easy to use, the slide-out drawer feature is handy and the overall design is appealing. I give this heat press a solid 9.5 stars out of 10!
I hope you find this review helpful, have any questions? Drop them below or find me on social media at @michellespartyplanit!
Check out my other craft tool reviews!
Check out the other craft items sent from HRVRONT!
@michellespartyplanit Let’s unbox some craft goodies sent from my friends at @HTVRONT! I can’t wait to try them all out! #unboxing #crafttok #craftstudio #sublimation #htvront #heatpress #craftsupplies #crafttiktok ♬ original sound – Michelle | Crafts & Decor
PIN FOR LATER!