My Mother is quite the “Fashionista” and loves everything fashion related including one of the fashion capitals of the world, Paris. She recently asked that I help her with a Paris themed dessert table for a luncheon and fashion show she was planning for the ladies at church. Of course I wanted to help, how fun!
Parisian Party Ideas
I started with the coordinating stationery in her color choices of red, white and black along with a sprinkle of turquoise. With a little furniture rearranging, her sitting room proved to be the perfect place for the party. It was one of the easiest tables I have set up so far since she already had all the needed decor and artwork that doubled as backdrops.Parisian Party Desserts:
I filled apothecary jars with coordinating candy and we served cupcakes, Madeleines and palmiers. I hand-cut several themed toppers for the cupcakes and placed them in coordinating nut cups. I also wrapped candy bars in matching stationary.
My Mom spent hours upon hours decorating the rest of her home to give it a boutique ambiance not to mention the hours spent shopping for the dresses that were worn by the models. There was a total of 21 dress changes! The fashion show was a huge hit, so much that several ladies purchased the modeled dresses right on the spot.
Mom has always loved to dress up and look chic. Unfortunately, I didn’t inherit her love of fancy dresses with matching shoes, purses and hats. Although I appreciate fashion, I’m most comfortable in a pair of jeans. As you can see, when I was a child Mom made sure I was fashionable!
The lovely ladies all had a great time and best of all, I spent quality “girlie” time with my Momma.
Thanks for visiting!
PIN FOR LATER!
- How to Make Cardboard Stand-Up Party Decor with Cricut Maker
- How to Make Simple DIY Christmas Ornaments with Cricut
- How to Host a Friendsgiving Celebration
- DIY 2 in 1 Fall Sign | How to Apply Heat Transfer Vinyl to Painted Wood
- How to Make Georgie's Paper Boat from IT
- Minnie Mouse Birthday Party Ideas
- DIY Teacher Mug | Gift Idea with Cricut
- Easy Ornament Popcorn Balls Recipe
- Make a Personalized Santa Sack for Neighbors with Cricut
- 10 Christmas Party Games and Activities
- 10 Fun Thanksgiving Ideas for Kids
- Lord of The Rings Party Ideas
- 4 Fun Father's Day Party Themes
- How to Personalize Your Cricut Explore Air 2 | Uploading Custom Images
- DIY Potion Bottles - Harry Potter Inspired Party Decor Ideas
- Cutting Vinyl with Cricut Explore Air 2™ - Beginner Craft
- Introducing the Cricut Explore Air 2™
- How to Plan a Disney Descendants Watch Party
- Canela Tea & Honey Gift Basket | Recipe and Free Printable
- You've Got a Friend in Me!