My dear friend Gabriela asked me to help out with a party she was planning for her two sons who both have a birthday in July. Last year we went all out with the Beep Beep…Choo Choo theme, but this year to make things a bit easier, Gabriela decided to have a swimming party at Waterworks Aquatics.
An Under the Sea Party for Two
We decided on the Under The Sea theme to tie in with the water/swimming theme. The facility was going to be available to us for the party for a couple hours, however we only had 30 minutes to set up. Luckily my Mom came with me and helped immensely with the set up and tear down! Thank you Momma!
Because time was an issue, I wanted to make sure the candy table was simple but yet still cute and colorful for the kids. The candy table was loaded with colorful candy and coordinating cookies on brown sugar “sand” and goldfish crackers in fish bowls. I ordered the party favors from Oriental Trading Company and picked up some stuffed sea creatures at the local dollar store. They were perfect for the kids tables!
I had never had the pleasure of setting up a party at Waterworks Aquatics before and I have to say I was very pleased with their helpful staff! If you are in the Irvine, CA area, I highly recommend them!
Happy Happy Birthday Landon & Logan! Thank you for letting me part of your special day! Hugs and Kisses to you all!!
Thanks for visiting!
Styling, Party Stationery and Customized Coordinating Decor: Michelle’s Party Plan-It
Cookies by Cookies by Tree.
- How to Make Cardboard Stand-Up Party Decor with Cricut Maker
- How to Make Simple DIY Christmas Ornaments with Cricut
- How to Host a Friendsgiving Celebration
- DIY 2 in 1 Fall Sign | How to Apply Heat Transfer Vinyl to Painted Wood
- How to Make Georgie's Paper Boat from IT
- Minnie Mouse Birthday Party Ideas
- DIY Teacher Mug | Gift Idea with Cricut
- Easy Ornament Popcorn Balls Recipe
- Make a Personalized Santa Sack for Neighbors with Cricut
- 10 Christmas Party Games and Activities
- 10 Fun Thanksgiving Ideas for Kids
- Lord of The Rings Party Ideas
- 4 Fun Father's Day Party Themes
- How to Personalize Your Cricut Explore Air 2 | Uploading Custom Images
- DIY Potion Bottles - Harry Potter Inspired Party Decor Ideas
- Cutting Vinyl with Cricut Explore Air 2™ - Beginner Craft
- Introducing the Cricut Explore Air 2™
- How to Plan a Disney Descendants Watch Party
- Canela Tea & Honey Gift Basket | Recipe and Free Printable
- You've Got a Friend in Me!