Wonder Woman has been my favorite superhero since I was a little girl so naturally I had a blast creating this dessert table featuring our latest Superhero party backdrop.
I wanted a retro comic feel with red, turquoise and yellow as the main colors. I started with a black background and our Superhero party backdrop. I added the cut out action words for extra flair. Using my Silhouette, I made black cityscapes to wrap around the candy jars, Wonder Woman crowns for cupcake wrappers and treat boxes, Eagle chest emblems for the treat boxes, Wonder Woman logos and cupcake toppers.
I made cupcakes with gold lightning bolt fondant toppers and candy covered cereal treats topped with fondant stars. I topped golden Oreos with the retro candy decorations that I found at Target on clearance for 50 cents along with the Superman and Batman party picks I also found on clearance. I filled the candy jars with gumballs and m&ms, and used yellow Twizzlers as Wonder Woman’s lasso. I filled striped popcorn boxes with popcorn and wrapped a crown around the base.
I made Wonder Woman stickers for the small candy containers and favor tags for the large favor boxes. I wrapped candy bars with comic pages I printed and also made matching treat bags.
Remember those icky candy decorations we used to get on our cakes in the 80s? I was so excited when I came across these at Target! Nothing says retro like these candy decorations!
I found a silicon lightning bolt ice tray in Target’s dollar spot and used it to make these fondant toppers. Super easy!
Did you know Wonder Woman has been romantically linked to both Superman and Batman? What a lucky lady!
- How to Make Cardboard Stand-Up Party Decor with Cricut Maker
- How to Make Simple DIY Christmas Ornaments with Cricut
- How to Host a Friendsgiving Celebration
- DIY 2 in 1 Fall Sign | How to Apply Heat Transfer Vinyl to Painted Wood
- How to Make Georgie's Paper Boat from IT
- Minnie Mouse Birthday Party Ideas
- DIY Teacher Mug | Gift Idea with Cricut
- Easy Ornament Popcorn Balls Recipe
- Make a Personalized Santa Sack for Neighbors with Cricut
- 10 Christmas Party Games and Activities
- 10 Fun Thanksgiving Ideas for Kids
- Lord of The Rings Party Ideas
- 4 Fun Father's Day Party Themes
- How to Personalize Your Cricut Explore Air 2 | Uploading Custom Images
- DIY Potion Bottles - Harry Potter Inspired Party Decor Ideas
- Cutting Vinyl with Cricut Explore Air 2™ - Beginner Craft
- Introducing the Cricut Explore Air 2™
- How to Plan a Disney Descendants Watch Party
- Canela Tea & Honey Gift Basket | Recipe and Free Printable
- You've Got a Friend in Me!