This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #TasteTheSeason #CollectiveBias
The Holiday season is time to gather friends and family for parties and celebrations! With the shopping hustle and bustle it is easy to get overwhelmed when it comes to creating a meal plan. One way to ease the stress it to plan ahead and include tasty no-fuss side dishes to accompany your main course. One of my favorite no-fuss recipes is Cranberry Delight with Baker’s Angel Flake Coconut. It is super easy and always a hit at the holiday table. With just 4 ingredients, it can be made in less than 10 minutes.
Part of my meal plan includes a shopping trip, I often can find everything I need at my local Walmart. I use coconut for a lot of the recipes I share here, my family loves Baker’s Coconut which can be found in the baking aisle.
Cranberry Delight is a great alternative to ordinary cranberry sauce. Spruced up with Baker’s Coconut, pecans and pineapple, it adds texture to your holiday meal! My boys love it so much that I also use it as a spread for their post holiday turkey and ham sandwiches.
- 2 cans whole cranberry sauce, chilled
- 1 cup crushed pineapple, chilled
- 1/2 cup Baker's Coconut
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans
- Variation: For a citrus flavor, add 1/2 cup crushed mandarin oranges.
- Combine all ingredients in casserole dish. Mix. Sprinkle some coconut on top for garnish. Serve chilled.
Party day is always hectic and I rely heavily on lists to keep myself focused. One list I use regularly, is my Party Day Cleaning Checklist. It has saved me from unnecessary stress on more than one occasion. I don’t know about you but I tend to be a messy cook. Luckily Cranberry Delight is not only easy to make, it’s easy to clean up. It is usually the last dish I prepare right before it’s time to move on to the pre-party cleaning stage.
Looking for more delicious inspiration? The Cooking Up Good website is a great resource for holiday party planning. It has recipes, sweepstakes, loyalty programs, coupons and more! What’s not to love? If you’re looking for a new dinner idea or a chance to win some awesome prizes, be sure to check it out!
Thank you for visiting and Happy Party Planning!
- How to Make Cardboard Stand-Up Party Decor with Cricut Maker
- How to Make Simple DIY Christmas Ornaments with Cricut
- How to Host a Friendsgiving Celebration
- DIY 2 in 1 Fall Sign | How to Apply Heat Transfer Vinyl to Painted Wood
- How to Make Georgie's Paper Boat from IT
- Minnie Mouse Birthday Party Ideas
- DIY Teacher Mug | Gift Idea with Cricut
- Easy Ornament Popcorn Balls Recipe
- Make a Personalized Santa Sack for Neighbors with Cricut
- 10 Christmas Party Games and Activities
- 10 Fun Thanksgiving Ideas for Kids
- Lord of The Rings Party Ideas
- 4 Fun Father's Day Party Themes
- How to Personalize Your Cricut Explore Air 2 | Uploading Custom Images
- DIY Potion Bottles - Harry Potter Inspired Party Decor Ideas
- Cutting Vinyl with Cricut Explore Air 2™ - Beginner Craft
- Introducing the Cricut Explore Air 2™
- How to Plan a Disney Descendants Watch Party
- Canela Tea & Honey Gift Basket | Recipe and Free Printable
- You've Got a Friend in Me!