Have you ever tried Three Ingredient Peanut Butter Cookies? I have baked many peanut butter cookies in my day and tried several different recipes. And these are my absolute favorite peanut butter cookies to date. These are so easy and it’s hard to believe there are only three ingredients!
We recently celebrated Father’s Day with an Indiana Jones inspired party for my husband. Since I switched themes days before the party, I did not have time to order our favorite sugar cookies, so I decided to try Fossil cookies as seen on Martha Stewart. My husband loves Peanut Butter, so I wanted to try this technique with our new favorite recipe for Three Ingredient Peanut Butter Cookies.
Check out the my little man’s How to video!
For large Easy Peanut Butter Fossil Cookies , you will need:
2 cups sugar
2 cups All natural Peanut Butter
Combine sugar, eggs and peanut butter in a medium bowl and mix well.
Roll dough in large balls and place on ungreased cookie sheets.
Lightly flatten the balls with the palm of your hand.
Cover the plastic insects in flour, upside down.
Firmly press the plastic insect in the center of the flatten dough ball to create an impression.
Bake at 375 degrees for 12 minutes.
Place cookies on cooling rack, then enjoy with a large glass of milk!
Or plate them on your dessert table!
And that’s it! Awesome tasting, easy baking! These would be great for a Halloween party too!
Looking for more Indiana Jones party inspiration? Be sure to check out our Father’s Day Party!
Thank you for stopping by and Happy Baking!
PIN FOR LATER!
- How to Make Cardboard Stand-Up Party Decor with Cricut Maker
- How to Make Simple DIY Christmas Ornaments with Cricut
- How to Host a Friendsgiving Celebration
- DIY 2 in 1 Fall Sign | How to Apply Heat Transfer Vinyl to Painted Wood
- How to Make Georgie's Paper Boat from IT
- Minnie Mouse Birthday Party Ideas
- DIY Teacher Mug | Gift Idea with Cricut
- Easy Ornament Popcorn Balls Recipe
- Make a Personalized Santa Sack for Neighbors with Cricut
- 10 Christmas Party Games and Activities
- 10 Fun Thanksgiving Ideas for Kids
- Lord of The Rings Party Ideas
- 4 Fun Father's Day Party Themes
- How to Personalize Your Cricut Explore Air 2 | Uploading Custom Images
- DIY Potion Bottles - Harry Potter Inspired Party Decor Ideas
- Cutting Vinyl with Cricut Explore Air 2™ - Beginner Craft
- Introducing the Cricut Explore Air 2™
- How to Plan a Disney Descendants Watch Party
- Canela Tea & Honey Gift Basket | Recipe and Free Printable
- You've Got a Friend in Me!