Summer is the time for adventure and traveling! We recently celebrated our love for traveling and adventure on Father’s Day with an Indiana Jones Inspired party. I created themed luggage tags using the latest Luggage Tag dies by Eileen Hull and my Big Shot. These were super easy and fun to make for our little party!
Let’s get started!
For this project, you will need the following (affiliate links):
- Sizzix Big Shot
- Standard Cutting Pads
- Precision Base Plate
- Magnetic Platform
- Multi Purpose Platform
- Sizzix Texture Fades Embossing Folders Set – Burlap & Swirls
- Adventure Words Thinlits Set
- Luggage Tags Die by Eileen Hull
- Little Sizzles Mat Board
- Kraft card stock
- Black Ink Pad
Starting with the Luggage Tag Die, create a sandwich with one cutting pad, the Suitcase die, mat board, kraft paper and a second cutting pad on top, and pass it through the Big Shot.
Next, place the tag in the Burlap embossing folder and using the Multi Purpose Platform on tab 1, sandwich the embossing folder between two cutting pads.
Now, adhere the kraft paper to the mat board. Fold and adhere the tag shut. Lightly distress the tag by stamping the ink pad on the front and back of the tag.
Next, using the Adventure Words Thinlits, Magnetic Platform and Precision Base Plate; die cut the Explorer, Adventure and Expedition Thinlits on kraft card-stock. The sandwich for using the precision base plate is Magnetic Platform, Precision Base Plate, card-stock, Thinlits and a Cutting Pad.
Next adhere the words in the center of the tags and add twine.
Attach the tags to embossed popcorn boxes with clothespins and you have awesome Party Favors!
Looking for more Adventure or Indiana Jones party inspiration? Check out our Father’s Day Indiana Jones Inspired party!
Thank you for visiting and Happy Traveling!
- What Can I Make with the Cricut Maker 3?
- What Can I Make with the Cricut Joy?
- How to Sublimate Mugs in Cricut Mug Press with Cricut Design Space
- Beach Day Checklist and Tips
- Minnie Mouse Birthday Party Ideas
- DIY Star Wars Shirts with Cricut
- Monster Mash Party Ideas with Target
- You’ve Got a Friend in Me!