In the beginning of this month, I shared an Under The Sea Popcorn Box tutorial, today I’m ending the month with another Under the Sea project for you! Every party needs table centerpieces, and these Pinwheel centerpieces are perfect for any Beach, Mermaid or Under the Sea party this summer!
Let’s get started!
For this project you will need the Sizzix Big Shot, Precision Base Plate, Magnetic Platform, Cutting Pads, Multipurpose Platform, Waves embossing folder, Seaweed, Coral & Wave Thinlits set, Ocean Pinwheel Bigz die, a plain popcorn box, card stock, black ink pad, rice, brad, skewer, 3d adhesive dots and a hot glue gun.
To emboss the popcorn box, line up the popcorn box with the embossing folder and sandwich the folder between two Cutting Pads and pass it through the Big Shot using the Multipurpose Platform on tab 1.
Next, die cut the wave, coral and seaweed using the Precision Base Plate. The sandwich for using the Precision Base Plate is the Magnetic Platform, Precision Base Plate, card stock, Thinlits then a Cutting Pad on top.
Once you have cut all three shapes, rub the ink pad on the edges for dimension. Fill the box with rice and set aside.
Next die cut the pinwheel by creating a sandwich. The sandwich for the Bigz die is a cutting pad, die, 4 pieces of paper and a second cutting pad. Pass it through the Big Shot.
To emboss each piece of the pinwheel, line up the pinwheel die cut with the embossing folder and sandwich the folder between two Cutting Pads and pass it through the Big Shot using the Multipurpose Platform on tab 1. Pass it through the Big Shot, repeat for all four die cuts.
Assemble the pinwheel with a brad per the instruction s found HERE and glue on to a wooden skewer. Add the star fish with 3d adhesive stickers and stick the skewer in the center of the rice filled popcorn box.
Isn’t it the perfect centerpiece for your next Beach party? And they are easy to make!
Looking for more ideas? Check out my Under the Sea Popcorn Box tutorial on the Sizzix blog! I used many of the same dies!
Thank you for stopping by and Happy Crafting!
- How to Make Cardboard Stand-Up Party Decor with Cricut Maker
- How to Make Simple DIY Christmas Ornaments with Cricut
- How to Host a Friendsgiving Celebration
- DIY 2 in 1 Fall Sign | How to Apply Heat Transfer Vinyl to Painted Wood
- How to Make Georgie's Paper Boat from IT
- Minnie Mouse Birthday Party Ideas
- DIY Teacher Mug | Gift Idea with Cricut
- Easy Ornament Popcorn Balls Recipe
- Make a Personalized Santa Sack for Neighbors with Cricut
- 10 Christmas Party Games and Activities
- 10 Fun Thanksgiving Ideas for Kids
- Lord of The Rings Party Ideas
- 4 Fun Father's Day Party Themes
- How to Personalize Your Cricut Explore Air 2 | Uploading Custom Images
- DIY Potion Bottles - Harry Potter Inspired Party Decor Ideas
- Cutting Vinyl with Cricut Explore Air 2™ - Beginner Craft
- Introducing the Cricut Explore Air 2™
- How to Plan a Disney Descendants Watch Party
- Canela Tea & Honey Gift Basket | Recipe and Free Printable
- You've Got a Friend in Me!