Are you planning a Nautical party this summer? How about easy personalized sailor hats for your guests? I made these in 2013 for my son’s Nautical Mickey Mouse Party and I have received tons of emails since asking how I made them. So, today I’m finally sharing how easy and inexpensive these are to make for your next Nautical party!
Let’s get started!
DIY Personalized Sailor Hats
What you will need:
- Iron On Transfer Paper
- Home Printer
- White Sailor Hats (I purchased mine from Oriental Trading Company. But you may be able to find them at your local craft store.)
- Printable File of your choice (Download the free Disney inspired font available HERE, please note this font is for personal use only)
- Download the font to your computer. Using a word processing software program such as Word, create the text your want on the hat in the color of your choice.
- Following the Iron On Transfer Paper instructions, print the file. (Be sure to remember to set your printer settings to “Mirror Image”)
- Cut around the text.
- Following the Iron On Transfer paper instructions; place the text on the hat in the desired location and iron on the text. Remove the backing once cooled.
And that’s it! Easy personalized hats for your little sailors!
Looking for more Nautical Party Ideas? Check out all the details from our little Nautical Mickey Mouse Party!
Follow me on Pinterest for more Nautical Party ideas!
Thank you and Happy Sailing!