I’m keeping with my Super Hero theme for August with a new tutorial for these fun DIY Super Hero Ninja Stars! These are so fun and the kids are going to love throwing around these paper “Batarangs” at our upcoming Super Hero party for DecoArt. I can’t wait to see them in action!
DIY Super Hero Ninja Stars
Head on over to the Sizzix BLOG today to see how easy these are to make with the Sizzix Big Shot and new Echo Park dies.
If you are looking for more Super Hero Party Ideas, here are few more of my projects!
Thank you for stopping by and God Bless!
- How to Make Cardboard Stand-Up Party Decor with Cricut Maker
- How to Make Simple DIY Christmas Ornaments with Cricut
- How to Host a Friendsgiving Celebration
- DIY 2 in 1 Fall Sign | How to Apply Heat Transfer Vinyl to Painted Wood
- How to Make Georgie's Paper Boat from IT
- Minnie Mouse Birthday Party Ideas
- DIY Teacher Mug | Gift Idea with Cricut
- Easy Ornament Popcorn Balls Recipe
- Make a Personalized Santa Sack for Neighbors with Cricut
- 10 Christmas Party Games and Activities
- 10 Fun Thanksgiving Ideas for Kids
- Lord of The Rings Party Ideas
- 4 Fun Father's Day Party Themes
- How to Personalize Your Cricut Explore Air 2 | Uploading Custom Images
- DIY Potion Bottles - Harry Potter Inspired Party Decor Ideas
- Cutting Vinyl with Cricut Explore Air 2™ - Beginner Craft
- Introducing the Cricut Explore Air 2™
- How to Plan a Disney Descendants Watch Party
- Canela Tea & Honey Gift Basket | Recipe and Free Printable
- You've Got a Friend in Me!