I’m keeping with my Super Hero theme for August with a new tutorial for these fun DIY Super Hero Ninja Stars! These are so fun and the kids are going to love throwing around these paper “Batarangs” at our upcoming Super Hero party for DecoArt. I can’t wait to see them in action!
DIY Super Hero Ninja Stars
Head on over to the Sizzix BLOG today to see how easy these are to make with the Sizzix Big Shot and new Echo Park dies.
If you are looking for more Super Hero Party Ideas, here are few more of my projects!
Thank you for stopping by and God Bless!
- Black Friday Deals 2023
- Easy Snowflake Garland with Cricut
- How to Sublimate a Tumbler with a Heat Gun
- How to Use the We R Memory Keepers Button Press
- Hogwarts Inspired DIY Portrait Backdrop – Whip It Up Wednesday
- A Charlie Brown Christmas Party Backdrop
- Monster Mash Party Ideas with Target
- Canela Tea & Honey Gift Basket | Recipe and Free Printable