Are you counting down to Halloween? I sure am! Yesterday I shared the first of many mini Halloween parties I’m planning with you and today I’m “glamming” it up with a spiffy Black and Gold Halloween Party!
As I mentioned in yesterday’s post (see my Black and White Skull Halloween Party for the details), I have a lot of Halloween decor, which somehow keeps growing! In addition to my weekly lunch dates with the hubby to HomeGoods, we also walk next door to Hobby Lobby. Not sure if you have noticed, but Gold is everywhere, which I love! So I was excited to see some fun Gold Halloween decor at Hobby Lobby to add to my collection.
First of all, this Pumpkin! I actually displayed the back of it because the front reads “Happy Harvest” which I will be using for Thanksgiving but thought the gold stripes would be perfect for my centerpiece in lieu of a cake. The fun runner was also a great find in the Thanksgiving section.
And of course, this sign! I love love love it! I will be displaying it on my mantel for years to come! The Gold and Black tassel garland was actually in the Christmas section. This is why I walk down every aisle, you never know what you’ll find!
I dug out my spooky black glitter trees and crows from my stash, remember them from my Maleficent Party? Still one of my favorites!
These little gems are also from my stash, I picked them up last year on clearance.
I baked a batch of cupcakes and made some fun gold glitter toppers with my Sizzix Big Shot. They were so easy! I love Owls and Skulls, so of course I have one or two in my stash!
I added some Wilton Gold Spray and Disco Dust to these cupcakes and added the big food safe Spiders I picked up last year on clearance at Michaels. I tell you, I hit all my favorite stores on Nov. 1st to pick up decor and baking supplies at a great price!
I love the pumpkin also from Hobby Lobby, it’s so elegant!
I love how creepy and detailed the spiders are! Eek!
Do these look familiar? I spruced up the black goblets from OTC (see previous party post) with a little gold glitter and vinyl using my Sizzix Big Shot.
I’ll be sharing more on these later!
Another great find at Hobby Lobby, these little sweet signs! They coordinated perfectly with the candy bars I wrapped with scrap book paper.
What do you think? Do you love gold for Halloween as much as I do? I’d love to hear from you!
I will share more fun Halloween party ideas next week, be sure to subscribe to my blog so you don’t miss the party! Just enter your email address in the Teal box below. 🙂
Party Styling, paper crafting and photography – Michelle’s Party Plan-It
Black & Gold Halloween Decor – Hobby Lobby
- How to Make Cardboard Stand-Up Party Decor with Cricut Maker
- How to Make Simple DIY Christmas Ornaments with Cricut
- How to Host a Friendsgiving Celebration
- DIY 2 in 1 Fall Sign | How to Apply Heat Transfer Vinyl to Painted Wood
- How to Make Georgie's Paper Boat from IT
- Minnie Mouse Birthday Party Ideas
- DIY Teacher Mug | Gift Idea with Cricut
- Easy Ornament Popcorn Balls Recipe
- Make a Personalized Santa Sack for Neighbors with Cricut
- 10 Christmas Party Games and Activities
- 10 Fun Thanksgiving Ideas for Kids
- Lord of The Rings Party Ideas
- 4 Fun Father's Day Party Themes
- How to Personalize Your Cricut Explore Air 2 | Uploading Custom Images
- DIY Potion Bottles - Harry Potter Inspired Party Decor Ideas
- Cutting Vinyl with Cricut Explore Air 2™ - Beginner Craft
- Introducing the Cricut Explore Air 2™
- How to Plan a Disney Descendants Watch Party
- Canela Tea & Honey Gift Basket | Recipe and Free Printable
- You've Got a Friend in Me!