It’s November which means it’s time to start the Christmas crafting, Craft Lightning in fact! I hosted a Christmas Craft Party yesterday and today I’m sharing one of the fun projects we created. Snowflake glasses with matching embossed coasters in 15 minutes or less! This is such a simple and fun craft with big impact for your Holiday table.
Let’s get started!
What you will need:
Recycled Frappuccino glass with Paper Straw
Starting with the Stacked Snowflake die, create a sandwich by placing the vinyl right side down on top of the die and place it between two cutting pads.
Pass it through the machine. Repeat until you have the desired amount of snowflakes for your glass. Apply the snowflakes to the glass and set aside.
Moving on to the matching coaster. Place the mat board on the Snowflake die and place it between two cutting pads and pass it through the Sizzix Big Shot twice.
Then place the die cut in the embossing folder place the folder in between two cutting pads and place them on top of the multi purpose platform (with no tabs) and pass it through the Big Shot.
And now you have a cute little embossed coaster perfect for your snowflake glasses!
Place a festive paper straw with a washi tape straw flag and you’re all ready to entertain for the Holidays!
Happy Holiday Crafting!
- How to Make Cardboard Stand-Up Party Decor with Cricut Maker
- How to Make Simple DIY Christmas Ornaments with Cricut
- How to Host a Friendsgiving Celebration
- DIY 2 in 1 Fall Sign | How to Apply Heat Transfer Vinyl to Painted Wood
- How to Make Georgie's Paper Boat from IT
- Minnie Mouse Birthday Party Ideas
- DIY Teacher Mug | Gift Idea with Cricut
- Easy Ornament Popcorn Balls Recipe
- Make a Personalized Santa Sack for Neighbors with Cricut
- 10 Christmas Party Games and Activities
- 10 Fun Thanksgiving Ideas for Kids
- Lord of The Rings Party Ideas
- 4 Fun Father's Day Party Themes
- How to Personalize Your Cricut Explore Air 2 | Uploading Custom Images
- DIY Potion Bottles - Harry Potter Inspired Party Decor Ideas
- Cutting Vinyl with Cricut Explore Air 2™ - Beginner Craft
- Introducing the Cricut Explore Air 2™
- How to Plan a Disney Descendants Watch Party
- Canela Tea & Honey Gift Basket | Recipe and Free Printable
- You've Got a Friend in Me!