The following post was sponsored by Cost Plus World Market, as always, all opinions are my own.
What are your plans for ringing in the New Year? We like to welcome the New Year with an intimate family celebration. We start with a large spread of the family’s favorite finger foods around dinner time. Then as it gets closer to midnight, I whip up sparkling lemonade for the kiddos and serve chilled spirits for the adults with a few more appetizers and sweets. We traditionally spend the evening playing board games and dancing video games until it’s time for the ball to drop!
New Year’s Eve Party Favors
Like with every party, party favors are a must and if you know me, you know that I love adding a little personal touch to each favor. This year I decided to pick up a few New Year’s Decorations and essentials at World Market. I wanted a bright and cheerful theme and the new glitter and gold decorations were perfect!
When I saw the New Year’s Confetti Balloon Kits, I knew they’d be perfect for my party and so fun to assemble!
The Medium Gold Foil Kraft Gift Boxes were just the right size for the chocolates and party blowers. I also picked up a set of coordinating Kraft Gift Tags to add to the wine bottles and some solid Kraft Gift Boxes as well as Gold & White Crinkle.
EASY New Years Eve Party Favor Boxes
I love glitter so I wanted to add a little something to the base of the solid Kraft Gift Boxes to coordinate with the Gold Foil boxes. I love how they turned out and I’m excited to share how easy they are to make!
Start by drawing a line on both sides of the box with a ruler and pencil.
Next, apply glue below the line and generously sprinkle glitter. Repeat on the back side. Shake off access glitter and let dry. Once dry, assemble the box.
For the tags, apply a generous amount of glue to the tag and sprinkle glitter. Shake access glitter off and let dry.
Now for the super fun part, assembling the Party Favors! Start by filling the box with Gold and White Crinkle.
Add one Party Blower and the chocolates.
Tie the box with the included twine and add a Mini Cracker. Aren’t they pretty?
Add the tag to a bottle of Lunetta for an extra bit of sparkle!
And that’s it! Easy and beautiful New Year’s Eve Party Favors!
Serve up kid friendly Sparkling Lemonade and appetizers so everyone has a nice midnight snack to ring in the New Year! I ADORE the “Cheers!” Glass Drink Dispenser, isn’t it fun?
How will you be celebrating New Year’s? I’d love to hear from you!
Happy Party Planning!
- How to Make Cardboard Stand-Up Party Decor with Cricut Maker
- How to Make Simple DIY Christmas Ornaments with Cricut
- How to Host a Friendsgiving Celebration
- DIY 2 in 1 Fall Sign | How to Apply Heat Transfer Vinyl to Painted Wood
- How to Make Georgie's Paper Boat from IT
- Minnie Mouse Birthday Party Ideas
- DIY Teacher Mug | Gift Idea with Cricut
- Easy Ornament Popcorn Balls Recipe
- Make a Personalized Santa Sack for Neighbors with Cricut
- 10 Christmas Party Games and Activities
- 10 Fun Thanksgiving Ideas for Kids
- Lord of The Rings Party Ideas
- 4 Fun Father's Day Party Themes
- How to Personalize Your Cricut Explore Air 2 | Uploading Custom Images
- DIY Potion Bottles - Harry Potter Inspired Party Decor Ideas
- Cutting Vinyl with Cricut Explore Air 2™ - Beginner Craft
- Introducing the Cricut Explore Air 2™
- How to Plan a Disney Descendants Watch Party
- Canela Tea & Honey Gift Basket | Recipe and Free Printable
- You've Got a Friend in Me!