Are you ready for Christmas? Have you been crafting like crazy? I’m sad to report, I haven’t crafted half as much as I would have liked this season. Time has gotten away from me but I will be having a mother daughter crafting date soon with my Momma, so I will be sure to craft a storm at that time! But until then, I will just have to continue to admire all the wonderful creations fellow Sizzix crafters have been creating and sharing lately.
In case you didn’t know, I’m the administrator for the Sizzix Crafters Unite Facebook fan page where many of us Sizzix lovers gather to share our projects and ideas. I’m excited to be sharing some awesome projects from our members with you today! So much talent involved! Let’s check them out!
Soft Fallen Snow Ornament by Nicole Wright Designs
Holiday Crafting Survival Kit by Mothership Scrapbook Gal
Holiday Trophy Antlers by Nicole Wright Designs
Christmas Embroidery Hoop Art by Suburble
Festive Log House by Nicole Wright on the RangerInk Blog
Holiday Traditions Candy Canister b y Pam Bray Scrapbook Flair
Festive Gift Holder by Missusgmoments Studio
Jingle All The Way Tag by Nicole Wright Designs
Die Cut Garland by Eileen Hull
Joyful Caddy by Eileen Hull
Christmas Suitcase by Eileen Hull
Christmas Candle by Eileen Hull
Christmas Tags by Pam Bray Scrapbook Flair
Joy Gift Tag by Michelle’s Party Plan-It on the Sizzix Blog
I love every one of these projects! Which one is your favorite? I’d love to hear from you!
Looking to join a community of Sizzix crafters? Join the Sizzix Crafters Unite FB group!
- How to Make Cardboard Stand-Up Party Decor with Cricut Maker
- How to Make Simple DIY Christmas Ornaments with Cricut
- How to Host a Friendsgiving Celebration
- DIY 2 in 1 Fall Sign | How to Apply Heat Transfer Vinyl to Painted Wood
- How to Make Georgie's Paper Boat from IT
- Minnie Mouse Birthday Party Ideas
- DIY Teacher Mug | Gift Idea with Cricut
- Easy Ornament Popcorn Balls Recipe
- Make a Personalized Santa Sack for Neighbors with Cricut
- 10 Christmas Party Games and Activities
- 10 Fun Thanksgiving Ideas for Kids
- Lord of The Rings Party Ideas
- 4 Fun Father's Day Party Themes
- How to Personalize Your Cricut Explore Air 2 | Uploading Custom Images
- DIY Potion Bottles - Harry Potter Inspired Party Decor Ideas
- Cutting Vinyl with Cricut Explore Air 2™ - Beginner Craft
- Introducing the Cricut Explore Air 2™
- How to Plan a Disney Descendants Watch Party
- Canela Tea & Honey Gift Basket | Recipe and Free Printable
- You've Got a Friend in Me!