Happy New Year! I’m kicking off 2016 with a delicious recipe for Rockin’ Honey Curry Chicken Wings. My husband loves chicken wings, especially for our New Year’s celebration. When I was stocking up on wings, the butcher at my market told me I needed to try making Honey Curry wings. He didn’t share the recipe with me, but mentioned a few ingredients. So I decided to try my own version. Luckily, they were delicious and a big hit at our little NYE party! The family loved them so much that I made another batch today and fine-tuned the recipe to share with you!
Let’s get started!
- 2 lbs chicken wings
- salt and pepper
- 1/3 cup Coconut Oil
- 3 tbs. Honey
- 1/3 cup Dijon mustard
- 1/2 tsp. Garlic Salt
- 1/4 tsp. Curry Powder
- 1/4 tsp. Cheyenne Pepper
- Cooking spray
- Season cleaned wings with salt and pepper
- Bake in greased baking pan at 425 degrees for 15 minutes
- Turn and bake for an additional 15 minutes
- While chicken is baking, combine coconut oil, honey, mustard and spices in a small saucepan.
- Wisk until thickened.
- Once wings have cooked for 30 minutes, combine wings and sauce in a large bowl.
- Mix well.
- Return wings to baking pan and cook for an additional 10 minutes.
With Super Bowl around the corner, these are sure to be a big hit at any football party!
I also made some teriyaki wings, buffalo wings and mini shrimp cocktails for our little finger food fiesta. 🙂 I hope you give them a try, and let me know what you think!
Wishing you all a prosperous and blessed 2016!