This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #ScoreOnFlavor #CollectiveBias
It’s peak football season and time for more Easy Football Party Ideas and Recipes! I’m still sulking about how terrible my team did this year but I’m still excited for the Big Game!
Easy Football Party Ideas & Recipes
My family loves finger foods, so I always make sure to have a large spread of our favorites to enjoy at halftime. I’m happy to be sharing one of my favorite recipes for Kicking Meatballs (albondigas) made with El Yucateco Salsa Picante de Habanero. These spicy meatballs have just the amount of kick and pair perfectly with our favorite soft drink, Coca-Cola.
But first I’m going to share how I set up an easy party food table for the Big Game!
Themed partyware adds so much fun to the table. Ice cream cups are perfect for meatballs. Chili, chips and other munchies. Being Latina, I love spicy food so I fill cups with jalapeños and limes to compliment the menu.
I also set up a little themed cutlery caddy for utensils, napkins, and straws.
Nut cups are perfect for individual servings of guacamole and flautas or taquitos.
I like to serve individual servings of sour cream and homemade salsa in nut cups as well. It makes it easier for little hands and eliminates messes.
Popcorn boxes are just the right size for tortilla chips and nachos.
Spice things up and set out Chalkboard glasses (tutorial below) for guests to personalize with football plays!
Be sure to have plenty of Coca-Cola and El Yucateco Hot Sauce on hand.
Fry boxes are just the right size for mini quesadillas.
Display a fresh batch of chocolate cupcakes in a football tray for dessert. I also added some white icing for the football stitching, aren’t they cute?
Kicking Meatballs Recipe
Now for my delicious Kicking Meatballs!
What you will need:
3 lbs. lean ground beef
1 cup bread crumbs
2 tbs El Yucateco Salsa Picante de Habanero
1 tbs ground cumin
1 tbs chicken bouillon powder
1 tbs minced garlic
Oil for frying
Chives for garnish
Mix all of the ingredients in a large mixing bowl thoroughly.
Roll the mixture into small balls.
Add oil to a medium saucepan and brown meatballs until cooked thoroughly.
Serve in cups, top with chives and enjoy!
Chalkboard glasses are a fun way to add personality to any party table! Let your guests personalize their glass while they enjoy the game!
What you will need:
Simply apply paint to the glass with brush and let dry. Once dry, guests can decorate with chalk! (Hand wash only)
And that’s it! Easy Football ideas and recipes just in time for the Big Game!
Be sure to stop at Cardenas for all your meal planning needs!
You can find The 1.25-liter bottles in the beverage aisle. They are the perfect size for parties! You can also find a variety of flavors of El Yucateco Hot Sauce in the Mexican Foods aisle. Right now you can buy (2) Coca-Cola 1.25 liter products + (2) El Yucateco Hot Sauce products and get $2.00 off your deli/meat order!
I hope you try out my recipe for Kicking Meatballs and let me know what you think!
- How to Make Cardboard Stand-Up Party Decor with Cricut Maker
- How to Make Simple DIY Christmas Ornaments with Cricut
- How to Host a Friendsgiving Celebration
- DIY 2 in 1 Fall Sign | How to Apply Heat Transfer Vinyl to Painted Wood
- How to Make Georgie's Paper Boat from IT
- Minnie Mouse Birthday Party Ideas
- DIY Teacher Mug | Gift Idea with Cricut
- Easy Ornament Popcorn Balls Recipe
- Make a Personalized Santa Sack for Neighbors with Cricut
- 10 Christmas Party Games and Activities
- 10 Fun Thanksgiving Ideas for Kids
- Lord of The Rings Party Ideas
- 4 Fun Father's Day Party Themes
- How to Personalize Your Cricut Explore Air 2 | Uploading Custom Images
- DIY Potion Bottles - Harry Potter Inspired Party Decor Ideas
- Cutting Vinyl with Cricut Explore Air 2™ - Beginner Craft
- Introducing the Cricut Explore Air 2™
- How to Plan a Disney Descendants Watch Party
- Canela Tea & Honey Gift Basket | Recipe and Free Printable
- You've Got a Friend in Me!