Valentine’s Day will be here before you know it! Are you ready? How about whipping up these cute His & Hers Valentine’s Day Party Favors & Milk Glasses in 15 minutes or less!
His & Hers Valentine’s Day Party Favors & Milk Glasses
What you will need:
- Gold Vinyl
- Red Popcorn Boxes
- Cute milk glasses (I found these at the Target Dollar Spot)
Start by creating a Sizzix Sandwich; cutting pad, die, vinyl faced down and a second cutting pad.
Pass the sandwich through the Big Shot and you have perfectly cut silhouettes and hearts!
Apply one silhouette and heart to each popcorn box and milk glass.
Fill your glasses with milk.
Fill the popcorn boxes with cookies and you have super easy and super adorable His & Hers Valentine’s Day party favors and milk glasses!
Aren’t they cute? And perfect for any little Valentine’s Day party!
Are you on Instagram? Give it a try and tag me so I can see your awesome creations!
Looking for more Valentine’s Day inspiration? Check out the other fun Valentine’s Day projects and recipes here on the blog!
- How to Make Cardboard Stand-Up Party Decor with Cricut Maker
- How to Make Simple DIY Christmas Ornaments with Cricut
- How to Host a Friendsgiving Celebration
- DIY 2 in 1 Fall Sign | How to Apply Heat Transfer Vinyl to Painted Wood
- How to Make Georgie's Paper Boat from IT
- Minnie Mouse Birthday Party Ideas
- DIY Teacher Mug | Gift Idea with Cricut
- Easy Ornament Popcorn Balls Recipe
- Make a Personalized Santa Sack for Neighbors with Cricut
- 10 Christmas Party Games and Activities
- 10 Fun Thanksgiving Ideas for Kids
- Lord of The Rings Party Ideas
- 4 Fun Father's Day Party Themes
- How to Personalize Your Cricut Explore Air 2 | Uploading Custom Images
- DIY Potion Bottles - Harry Potter Inspired Party Decor Ideas
- Cutting Vinyl with Cricut Explore Air 2™ - Beginner Craft
- Introducing the Cricut Explore Air 2™
- How to Plan a Disney Descendants Watch Party
- Canela Tea & Honey Gift Basket | Recipe and Free Printable
- You've Got a Friend in Me!