Valentine’s Day will be here before you know it! Are you ready? How about whipping up these cute His & Hers Valentine’s Day Party Favors & Milk Glasses in 15 minutes or less!
His & Hers Valentine’s Day Party Favors & Milk Glasses
What you will need:
- Gold Vinyl
- Red Popcorn Boxes
- Cute milk glasses (I found these at the Target Dollar Spot)
Start by creating a Sizzix Sandwich; cutting pad, die, vinyl faced down and a second cutting pad.
Pass the sandwich through the Big Shot and you have perfectly cut silhouettes and hearts!
Apply one silhouette and heart to each popcorn box and milk glass.
Fill your glasses with milk.
Fill the popcorn boxes with cookies and you have super easy and super adorable His & Hers Valentine’s Day party favors and milk glasses!
Aren’t they cute? And perfect for any little Valentine’s Day party!
Are you on Instagram? Give it a try and tag me so I can see your awesome creations!
Looking for more Valentine’s Day inspiration? Check out the other fun Valentine’s Day projects and recipes here on the blog!
- Cricut Printable Sticker Paper Comparison
- How to Apply Sublimation to Faux Leather
- Beach Day Checklist and Tips
- How to Throw a Last Minute Burger Bash + Free Printable
- How to Plan a Mickey Mouse Birthday Party
- Wild West Cowboy Birthday Party
- Mommy and Me Painting Party with Social Artworking
- DIY Star Wars Rebels Lightsaber Party Favors | Star Wars Party Ideas