This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #SienteGlade #CollectiveBias
There is nothing more exciting than preparing for a new baby in the family! A time to gather the family together and shower the Mommy-To-Be with gifts needed for the wonderful journey of motherhood. The welcoming of a fresh and pure new baby is truly an experience to cherish.
Mint & Gold Baby Shower Dessert Table
Do you have a sister or close amiga expecting a baby this year? I’m excited to share how you can plan a fresh and modern Mint & Gold Baby Shower Dessert Table infused with latin influenced decor!
How to Plan a Mint & Gold Baby Shower Dessert Table
First the basics; create a guest list, select and mail invitations and collect RSVPs. Next, start collecting decorations and creating your Recuerdos (party favors)!
When planning a baby shower, be sure to consult the Mommy-to-Be as well as her Mother and sisters, if applicable. Be sure to consider her culture and family traditions. Being Hispanic, baby showers are a big part of my culture. In my family, a baby shower is a perfect opportunity to pass down family heirlooms and traditions. Heirlooms and traditions could include items such as a handmade blanket, a christening gown, tablecloth for the table, favorite recipe or simply a handcrafted decor item.
Blend family tradition with fresh modern ideas by combining decorations. Display rustic latin influenced decor with a fresh new DIY circle garland!
DIY Circle Garland
- Patterned Paper
- Gold Metallic Paper
- 2 inch Circle Punch
- Hot Glue Gun
- Double Sided Tape (for hanging)
Start by punching several circles from the paper.
Next, glue the string to the back side of the circles, spacing them evenly and rotating between patterned paper and gold metallic paper.
Next, just simply drape the garland across your backdrop, securing it with double-sided tape.
Moving on to the dessert table decor, add layers of lace and satin on the table and add handmade tissue poms for extra texture.
Place a simple modern decor piece on trendy cake stands to display the Mommy-To-Be’s favorite desserts.
Desserts don’t have to be complicated. Simple color coordinated treats have a big impact and flow nicely on the table. Homemade or store bought Lemon Meringue pies add soft texture.
Rose cupcakes in gold cupcake wrappers with baker’s disco dust add more flair.
Accent with food! Pistachio flavored pudding is the perfect shade of mint for the table. Add a bit of gold ribbon and baker’s disco dust for individual pudding cups.
Mint cake pops with gold sprinkles are perfect for parties! Mess free and portable!
Party favors or Recuerdos can be as simple as rock candy with gold washi tape flags!
Set the stage on party day with the fresh scent of the Glade® Clean Linen® Wax Melts. I like to have a Glade® Wax Melts warmer plugged in before guests arrive and while I’m setting up. I place a warmer on my foyer table near the front door, it fills the house with a pleasant fresh scent! Simply plug in the Wax Melts warmer and place one cube on the tray. Each wax melt provides up to 16 hours of fragrance. Glade® Clean Linen® Wax Melts combined with the fresh and modern DIY circle garland are great for fusing tradition with modern decor for a Baby Shower!
And that’s it! A modern yet rustic, latin infused Baby Shower to celebrate fresh and pure new life! Don’t forget the Glade® Clean Linen® Wax Melts to help create the perfect ambiance!
Happy Party Planning!
Looking for more inspiration? Follow me on Instagram! Don’t miss a party, be sure to subscribe to my blog by adding your email in the teal box below!!
- How to Make Cardboard Stand-Up Party Decor with Cricut Maker
- How to Make Simple DIY Christmas Ornaments with Cricut
- How to Host a Friendsgiving Celebration
- DIY 2 in 1 Fall Sign | How to Apply Heat Transfer Vinyl to Painted Wood
- How to Make Georgie's Paper Boat from IT
- Minnie Mouse Birthday Party Ideas
- DIY Teacher Mug | Gift Idea with Cricut
- Easy Ornament Popcorn Balls Recipe
- Make a Personalized Santa Sack for Neighbors with Cricut
- 10 Christmas Party Games and Activities
- 10 Fun Thanksgiving Ideas for Kids
- Lord of The Rings Party Ideas
- 4 Fun Father's Day Party Themes
- How to Personalize Your Cricut Explore Air 2 | Uploading Custom Images
- DIY Potion Bottles - Harry Potter Inspired Party Decor Ideas
- Cutting Vinyl with Cricut Explore Air 2™ - Beginner Craft
- Introducing the Cricut Explore Air 2™
- How to Plan a Disney Descendants Watch Party
- Canela Tea & Honey Gift Basket | Recipe and Free Printable
- You've Got a Friend in Me!