Do you love Valentine’s Day? How about chalkboard glasses? I love it all! Last week I shared a tutorial for easy Football Play chalkboard glasses, but they aren’t just for Football. The possibilities are literally endless!
I especially love them to write little love notes on Valentine’s Day. Love is in the air with these cuties! They are perfect for parties or just to leave a little note for your sweetheart!
These are also great for kiddie parties! Let the kids personalize each milk glass! Add paper straws in coordinating colors or even a cute little banner for your lovely.
What you will need:
- Milk Glasses
- Chalkboard Paint
- Paint Brush
See the full tutorial on my Football party post and try it out! Handwash Only.
I love them for football parties, too! Keep score or simply write your own football play during the game! Go Team!
Are you on Instagram? I am! Try this out and tag me so I can see your awesome creations!
Looking for other crafts with Milk Glasses? Check out my other tutorials!
- How to Make Cardboard Stand-Up Party Decor with Cricut Maker
- How to Make Simple DIY Christmas Ornaments with Cricut
- How to Host a Friendsgiving Celebration
- DIY 2 in 1 Fall Sign | How to Apply Heat Transfer Vinyl to Painted Wood
- How to Make Georgie's Paper Boat from IT
- Minnie Mouse Birthday Party Ideas
- DIY Teacher Mug | Gift Idea with Cricut
- Easy Ornament Popcorn Balls Recipe
- Make a Personalized Santa Sack for Neighbors with Cricut
- 10 Christmas Party Games and Activities
- 10 Fun Thanksgiving Ideas for Kids
- Lord of The Rings Party Ideas
- 4 Fun Father's Day Party Themes
- How to Personalize Your Cricut Explore Air 2 | Uploading Custom Images
- DIY Potion Bottles - Harry Potter Inspired Party Decor Ideas
- Cutting Vinyl with Cricut Explore Air 2™ - Beginner Craft
- Introducing the Cricut Explore Air 2™
- How to Plan a Disney Descendants Watch Party
- Canela Tea & Honey Gift Basket | Recipe and Free Printable
- You've Got a Friend in Me!