Do you love Valentine’s Day? How about chalkboard glasses? I love it all! Last week I shared a tutorial for easy Football Play chalkboard glasses, but they aren’t just for Football. The possibilities are literally endless!
I especially love them to write little love notes on Valentine’s Day. Love is in the air with these cuties! They are perfect for parties or just to leave a little note for your sweetheart!
These are also great for kiddie parties! Let the kids personalize each milk glass! Add paper straws in coordinating colors or even a cute little banner for your lovely.
What you will need:
- Milk Glasses
- Chalkboard Paint
- Paint Brush
See the full tutorial on my Football party post and try it out! Handwash Only.
I love them for football parties, too! Keep score or simply write your own football play during the game! Go Team!
Are you on Instagram? I am! Try this out and tag me so I can see your awesome creations!
Looking for other crafts with Milk Glasses? Check out my other tutorials!
- How to Apply Sublimation to Faux Leather
- How to Make a Leather Bracelet with Cricut
- DIY Scary Movie Hockey Mask
- DIY Wine Barrels – Easy Party Props
- Easy No Sew Harry Potter Inspired House Scarves
- Easy Luau Party Ideas
- How to Personalize Your Sizzix Big Shot Plus with Vinyl
- Indiana Jones Party Inspiration | Father’s Day Party