Now that Mother’s Day has passed, it’s time to think about Dad for Father’s Day! How about getting the kids together to create a custom Steampunk Mug for Dad? This is a super fun project that is easy and can be completed in less than 15 minutes. Sound good? Let’s get to it!
For this project you will need (affiliate links):
Gadget Gears #2 Bigz Die
Typo Upper Bigz XL
Plain White Mug
Starting with the die cuts, create a sandwich with the cutting pads and Bigz die. You do this by placing the die on top of a cutting pad, vinyl and a second cutting pad. Then pass the sandwich through the Big Shot by turning the handle.
Repeat this process for all the gears and the letters to spell out DAD.
Next, remove the backing of the vinyl and center the letters in the center of the mug.
Continue adding the gears around the mug.
And that’s it! An easy personalized Steampunked Mug for Dad in less than 15 minutes! How cute would it be to create a set with all the names for DAD? How about Papa, Pop, Daddy, Father and Poppa?
Just remember, these mugs will now be handwash only and not for microwave use.
Thank you for visiting and I hope you try it!
Looking for more Steampunk Ideas? Check out my other Projects!
- Cricut Printable Sticker Paper Comparison
- How to Apply Sublimation to Faux Leather
- How to Sublimate Mugs in Cricut Mug Press with Cricut Design Space
- Under the Stairs Closet Pantry Transformation
- How to Plan a Mickey Mouse Birthday Party
- Easy Memorial Day Party Ideas | Whip It Up Wednesday
- Easy Pineapple Luau Centerpiece
- Steampunk Party – Stopping Time…Forever Thirty Nine