The Fourth of July is just around the corner which means it’s time to craft up some fun decor! I love the Fourth of July, it’s one of my favorite holidays. I love all things Red, White and Blue, so naturally I wanted to create a fun Land of the Free Pallet Sign to share with you all!
I’m over on the Create & Craft Blog sharing how you can make this sign using the latest products by my favorite brands, DecoArt and Sizzix! So head on over to the Create & Craft blog and get in on the fun!
Looking for more Fourth of July inspiration? Check out my latest projects and parties!
See how you can set up a Red White and Blue Patriotic BBQ! Complete with DIYs and recipes!
Show your love for our country and your state with my I Love America Party Buckets!
Dress up the party with hand crafted Candy Cups and toppers!
Happy Crafting and God Bless!
- Black Friday Deals 2023
- Easy Snowflake Garland with Cricut
- Beach Day Checklist and Tips
- Easy Memorial Day Party Ideas | Whip It Up Wednesday
- I Love Lucy Party | Galentine’s Day
- How to Personalize Your Sizzix Big Shot Plus with Vinyl
- Canela Tea & Honey Gift Basket | Recipe and Free Printable
- Maleficent Party Ideas | Dessert Table