Is it hot in your neck of the woods? We have been battling 3 digit temperatures lately! WHEW! Summer is finally here, which means lots of barbecuing, swim parties and clam bakes! I’m preparing for our upcoming Clam Bake and made these adorable Nautical Treat Boxes with the latest Eileen Hull ScoreBoards die. Head on over to the SIZZIX BLOG to get all the details!
Happy Party Planning!
Looking for more Nautical Party inspiration?
Nautical parties are among my favorite parties to plan. One of my all time favorites being my son’s Sailing Away with Mickey party!
Nautical parties are also perfect for the Fourth of July!
Looking for more Nautical Treat Box ideas? I have you covered!
Make personalized Sailor Hats for your first mates!
How about a Shark Party? I have tons of ideas!
Make waves with a Fishing Party, too!
- How to Make Cardboard Stand-Up Party Decor with Cricut Maker
- How to Make Simple DIY Christmas Ornaments with Cricut
- How to Host a Friendsgiving Celebration
- DIY 2 in 1 Fall Sign | How to Apply Heat Transfer Vinyl to Painted Wood
- How to Make Georgie's Paper Boat from IT
- Minnie Mouse Birthday Party Ideas
- DIY Teacher Mug | Gift Idea with Cricut
- Easy Ornament Popcorn Balls Recipe
- Make a Personalized Santa Sack for Neighbors with Cricut
- 10 Christmas Party Games and Activities
- 10 Fun Thanksgiving Ideas for Kids
- Lord of The Rings Party Ideas
- 4 Fun Father's Day Party Themes
- How to Personalize Your Cricut Explore Air 2 | Uploading Custom Images
- DIY Potion Bottles - Harry Potter Inspired Party Decor Ideas
- Cutting Vinyl with Cricut Explore Air 2™ - Beginner Craft
- Introducing the Cricut Explore Air 2™
- How to Plan a Disney Descendants Watch Party
- Canela Tea & Honey Gift Basket | Recipe and Free Printable
- You've Got a Friend in Me!