This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and The Coca-Cola Company. All opinions are mine alone. #SummerTastes #CollectiveBias
Summer is in full swing and we’ve been enjoying lots of dinners al fresco. It’s our favorite time for outdoor entertaining with family and friends. Dining outdoors doesn’t have to be elaborate, but it should be relaxing. With just a few decorations, some awesome food and beverages you can have the perfect outdoor meal.
I’m excited to share with you some Summer Entertaining Ideas including recipes with two of my favorite products, Gold Peak Tea and Barilla.
Let’s get started!
Summer Entertaining Ideas
To set the mood, bring a little bit of the indoors out! A dining table and area rug create an inviting space for dining. Incorporate outdoor furniture and add bright colored throw pillows for your guests.
Coordinating table linens and place settings add to the ambiance.
Layer plates on top of chargers with matching napkins to create a more formal yet, inviting look.
Set out glasses for tea as well as water for your guests. Simple little details like drink stirrers add to the fun!
Be sure to have plenty of beverages on hand. Keep extra drinks on ice for your guests to enjoy throughout the evening.
Gold Peak Tea is our favorite tea and nothing is more refreshing on a hot summer day than a tall glass of Iced Tea!
Add some flowers to the table for more color and interest.
Once you have your table set and your drinks on ice, it’s time to move on to the food. Summer dining is all about staying cool and cooking as little as possible. Simple main dishes like fried chicken from the deli are perfect, especially when paired with a refreshing salad.
My Pasta Fruit Salad is super easy to make and is always a huge hit at potlucks and parties.
Pasta Fruit Salad
What you will need:
- 1 Box of Barilla Rotini Pasta (Check out the current Ibotta rebate – Buy 3 products and earn $1. Valid on all Barilla Blue Box Products and Barilla Pesto Sauce)
- 1 cup Sliced Strawberries
- 1 cup Mandarin Oranges
- 1 cup Seedless Red Grapes, halved
- 1 Kiwi, diced
- 1/2 Fresh Peach, diced
Start by cooking the pasta per the directions on the box. Once cooked, drain and rinse. Place the pasta in a large bowl to chill in the refrigerator for about 15 minutes. While the pasta is cooling, start the dressing.
- 1 cup Vanilla Yogurt
- 2 tbs Mayonaise
- 1 tsp Honey
Place ingredients in a small bowl and whisk. Set aside.
Once the pasta has cooled, add the remaining ingredients to the pasta and stir.
And that’s it! An easy and refreshing Pasta Fruit Salad, perfect for any summer party or potluck!
Want to add more variety to your table? How about making a quick batch of Peach Tea? Simply add fresh sliced peaches to Gold Peak Unsweetened Tea (available in 1-gallon bottles and 64 fl. oz. bottles at Walmart), add honey to taste and you have the perfect Peach Tea to accompany the Pasta Fruit Salad!
Don’t forget to head to Walmart for all of your Summer Entertaining needs! You can find Barilla in the pasta aisle.
And you can find Gold Peak Tea in the six packs in the center aisle. The 1-Gallon bottles can be found in the refrigerated section, along with the 64 oz. size which has a great deal going on right now. $1 off when you buy any two (2) 64 fl oz bottles of Gold Peak Tea on Coupons.com.
Looking for more Summer Entertaining Ideas? Be sure to check out Summer Tastes for more summer recipes.
What are your favorite summer entertaining ideas and recipes? I’d love to hear from you!
- How to Make Cardboard Stand-Up Party Decor with Cricut Maker
- How to Make Simple DIY Christmas Ornaments with Cricut
- How to Host a Friendsgiving Celebration
- DIY 2 in 1 Fall Sign | How to Apply Heat Transfer Vinyl to Painted Wood
- How to Make Georgie's Paper Boat from IT
- Minnie Mouse Birthday Party Ideas
- DIY Teacher Mug | Gift Idea with Cricut
- Easy Ornament Popcorn Balls Recipe
- Make a Personalized Santa Sack for Neighbors with Cricut
- 10 Christmas Party Games and Activities
- 10 Fun Thanksgiving Ideas for Kids
- Lord of The Rings Party Ideas
- 4 Fun Father's Day Party Themes
- How to Personalize Your Cricut Explore Air 2 | Uploading Custom Images
- DIY Potion Bottles - Harry Potter Inspired Party Decor Ideas
- Cutting Vinyl with Cricut Explore Air 2™ - Beginner Craft
- Introducing the Cricut Explore Air 2™
- How to Plan a Disney Descendants Watch Party
- Canela Tea & Honey Gift Basket | Recipe and Free Printable
- You've Got a Friend in Me!