You scream, I scream, we all scream for Ice-Cream with Sprinkles in summer! At least, that’s how it’s done in our house when it’s 110 degrees! The lovely ladies over at Bakers Party Shop recently sent me a few of their brand new stripe Ice Cream Cups and matching spoons along with coordinating sprinkles. So, of course, we wanted to help promote these fun new items with an easy ice cream treat, Ice Cream Sprinkle Bon Bons!
Disclosure: I received items included in this post from The Bakers Party Shop, free of charge. However, as always, all opinions expressed are my 100% own.
We spent the day yesterday at the OC Fair and saw so many wonderful ice cream treats that we decided to make a couple of our own today! Ok, so these aren’t anything groundbreaking, but they sure were fun for the kids to make. I mean, how many times does Mom say, “ya, sure roll a ball of ice cream in your hands!”?
We rolled out a bit of foil on a cookie sheet and rolled vanilla ice cream balls by hand. Then we rolled them in the sprinkles. Next, we popped them back in the freezer for about 20 minutes.
While the Ice Cream Sprinkle Bon Bons were hardening, I set up a little ice cream party for the kids. With confetti, party poppers and all! Don’t they look especially delicious in the ice cream cups and matching spoons?
Looking for more easy Summer treats? Check out a couple of my other family favorite recipes!
- How to Make Cardboard Stand-Up Party Decor with Cricut Maker
- How to Make Simple DIY Christmas Ornaments with Cricut
- How to Host a Friendsgiving Celebration
- DIY 2 in 1 Fall Sign | How to Apply Heat Transfer Vinyl to Painted Wood
- How to Make Georgie's Paper Boat from IT
- Minnie Mouse Birthday Party Ideas
- DIY Teacher Mug | Gift Idea with Cricut
- Easy Ornament Popcorn Balls Recipe
- Make a Personalized Santa Sack for Neighbors with Cricut
- 10 Christmas Party Games and Activities
- 10 Fun Thanksgiving Ideas for Kids
- Lord of The Rings Party Ideas
- 4 Fun Father's Day Party Themes
- How to Personalize Your Cricut Explore Air 2 | Uploading Custom Images
- DIY Potion Bottles - Harry Potter Inspired Party Decor Ideas
- Cutting Vinyl with Cricut Explore Air 2™ - Beginner Craft
- Introducing the Cricut Explore Air 2™
- How to Plan a Disney Descendants Watch Party
- Canela Tea & Honey Gift Basket | Recipe and Free Printable
- You've Got a Friend in Me!