School is in session in most schools around here. My big boys went back a couple of weeks ago but my little still has until after Labor Day. I decided to get him excited about his big day with a little Back To School Snack Table and he loved it! I kept it super simple; with just a few school supplies, snacks and photo props our table was set!
As a Laura Kelly Design Team Member, I received product included in this post. I also received party supplies from Oriental Trading Company which are included in this post. Affiliate links included.
Back To School Snack Table
I started with adding some Chalkboard Classroom Bulletin letters to my framed chalkboard. I added a pop of color with a yarn pom-pom garland and pencil banner from my stash.
You can’t have a snack table without the snacks! Popcorn and grapes are my little man’s favorite so I decorated some Popcorn Boxes using my Laura Kelly Sizzix Dies and Sizzix Big Shot. Aren’t they adorable? I know I will be using these dies all school year. This set is the Badges four pack set, perfect for Girl Scout projects too!
I placed a bunch of apple shaped pens in a chalkboard mason jar.
I also filled apple containers with some small school party favors.
Don’t forget the school supplies!
These fun Back to School popcorn boxes are super easy. Using the Sizzix Big Shot; create a Sizzix sandwich. A sandwich for the Bigz dies is as follows; cutting pad, die, paper (faced down) and a second cutting pad. Next, turn the lever to pass the sandwich through the Big Shot. Now just glue them to the front of the popcorn boxes, it’s that easy!
And that’s it! A super simple Back to School snack table for my little guy.
Thanks for visiting!
I received the following from Oriental Trading Company.
- How to Make Cardboard Stand-Up Party Decor with Cricut Maker
- How to Make Simple DIY Christmas Ornaments with Cricut
- How to Host a Friendsgiving Celebration
- DIY 2 in 1 Fall Sign | How to Apply Heat Transfer Vinyl to Painted Wood
- How to Make Georgie's Paper Boat from IT
- Minnie Mouse Birthday Party Ideas
- DIY Teacher Mug | Gift Idea with Cricut
- Easy Ornament Popcorn Balls Recipe
- Make a Personalized Santa Sack for Neighbors with Cricut
- 10 Christmas Party Games and Activities
- 10 Fun Thanksgiving Ideas for Kids
- Lord of The Rings Party Ideas
- 4 Fun Father's Day Party Themes
- How to Personalize Your Cricut Explore Air 2 | Uploading Custom Images
- DIY Potion Bottles - Harry Potter Inspired Party Decor Ideas
- Cutting Vinyl with Cricut Explore Air 2™ - Beginner Craft
- Introducing the Cricut Explore Air 2™
- How to Plan a Disney Descendants Watch Party
- Canela Tea & Honey Gift Basket | Recipe and Free Printable
- You've Got a Friend in Me!