I love quick and easy DIY projects that help keep my family organized. I’m excited to share a simple DIY Valet Tray, perfect for keeping my husband’s items neat and organized, all in one place. Not only is this valet tray functional, it looks great on our foyer table in the entryway!
This post is sponsored by DecoArt. I am a DecoArt Core Blogger, all opinions are my own.
Let’s get started!
DIY Valet Tray with DecoArt
What you will need:
- Medium unfinished serving tray
- DecoArt Americana Satin Enamels ( Rich Chestnut & Seaside Blue)
- Painter’s Tape
- Paint Brush
Start by painting two coats of Seaside Blue on the base of the tray.
Once dry, apply two strips of painter’s tape to make stripes.
Paint the entire tray in Rich Chestnut. Apply two coats.
Remove the painter’s tape and let dry.
Once dry, it’s ready for all Hubby’s stuff! The best part is that the handle in the tray provides the perfect hole for a cell phone charging station!
And the tray protects my new foyer table from scratches and nicks!
What do you think about this fun entryway organization idea? I’d love to hear from you!
- How to Make Cardboard Stand-Up Party Decor with Cricut Maker
- How to Make Simple DIY Christmas Ornaments with Cricut
- How to Host a Friendsgiving Celebration
- DIY 2 in 1 Fall Sign | How to Apply Heat Transfer Vinyl to Painted Wood
- How to Make Georgie's Paper Boat from IT
- Minnie Mouse Birthday Party Ideas
- DIY Teacher Mug | Gift Idea with Cricut
- Easy Ornament Popcorn Balls Recipe
- Make a Personalized Santa Sack for Neighbors with Cricut
- 10 Christmas Party Games and Activities
- 10 Fun Thanksgiving Ideas for Kids
- Lord of The Rings Party Ideas
- 4 Fun Father's Day Party Themes
- How to Personalize Your Cricut Explore Air 2 | Uploading Custom Images
- DIY Potion Bottles - Harry Potter Inspired Party Decor Ideas
- Cutting Vinyl with Cricut Explore Air 2™ - Beginner Craft
- Introducing the Cricut Explore Air 2™
- How to Plan a Disney Descendants Watch Party
- Canela Tea & Honey Gift Basket | Recipe and Free Printable
- You've Got a Friend in Me!