We’ve been having so much fun with parties this summer! I hope you all have been enjoying all the ideas. I’m super excited to be sharing one of my favorite parties, my Emoji Party! I created this fun and cheery party for my friends over at Oriental Trading Company and you can see all the fun details on their blog.
Emoji Party Ideas
Emoji parties are so fun to create and even though they are fairly popular, with a little bit of creativity and the right supplies, you can create your own spin on the trendy theme! One of my favorite aspects of party planning is the creation of coordinating DIYs. I love being able to share easy DIY ideas to make party planning a cinch! This party is packed with DIY ideas, so be sure to check them all out, HERE.
Make your own Emoji Backdrop with Paper plates and fun Emoji Faces. Find all the details and supplies HERE.
Wow guests with these easy and delicious Emoji Popcorn Balls. See full tutorial HERE.
Create fun Photo Props with left over Backdrop pieces! See how HERE.
Make a festive coordinating banner in a cinch! I’m sharing my full Emoji Party Banner tutorial HERE.
Are you planning an Emoji party soon? Try one of my ideas and let me know how it goes! I’d love to hear from you. Don’t forget to pin your favs for later!
Happy Party Planning!
- How to Make Cardboard Stand-Up Party Decor with Cricut Maker
- How to Make Simple DIY Christmas Ornaments with Cricut
- How to Host a Friendsgiving Celebration
- DIY 2 in 1 Fall Sign | How to Apply Heat Transfer Vinyl to Painted Wood
- How to Make Georgie's Paper Boat from IT
- Minnie Mouse Birthday Party Ideas
- DIY Teacher Mug | Gift Idea with Cricut
- Easy Ornament Popcorn Balls Recipe
- Make a Personalized Santa Sack for Neighbors with Cricut
- 10 Christmas Party Games and Activities
- 10 Fun Thanksgiving Ideas for Kids
- Lord of The Rings Party Ideas
- 4 Fun Father's Day Party Themes
- How to Personalize Your Cricut Explore Air 2 | Uploading Custom Images
- DIY Potion Bottles - Harry Potter Inspired Party Decor Ideas
- Cutting Vinyl with Cricut Explore Air 2™ - Beginner Craft
- Introducing the Cricut Explore Air 2™
- How to Plan a Disney Descendants Watch Party
- Canela Tea & Honey Gift Basket | Recipe and Free Printable
- You've Got a Friend in Me!