We’ve been having so much fun with parties this summer! I hope you all have been enjoying all the ideas. I’m super excited to be sharing one of my favorite parties, my Emoji Party! I created this fun and cheery party for my friends over at Oriental Trading Company and you can see all the fun details on their blog.
Emoji Party Ideas
Emoji parties are so fun to create and even though they are fairly popular, with a little bit of creativity and the right supplies, you can create your own spin on the trendy theme! One of my favorite aspects of party planning is the creation of coordinating DIYs. I love being able to share easy DIY ideas to make party planning a cinch! This party is packed with DIY ideas, so be sure to check them all out, HERE.
Make your own Emoji Backdrop with Paper plates and fun Emoji Faces. Find all the details and supplies HERE.
Wow guests with these easy and delicious Emoji Popcorn Balls. See full tutorial HERE.
Create fun Photo Props with left over Backdrop pieces! See how HERE.
Make a festive coordinating banner in a cinch! I’m sharing my full Emoji Party Banner tutorial HERE.
Are you planning an Emoji party soon? Try one of my ideas and let me know how it goes! I’d love to hear from you. Don’t forget to pin your favs for later!
Happy Party Planning!
- What Can I Make with the Cricut Maker 3?
- What Can I Make with the Cricut Joy?
- How to make a Halloween Wreath with Dollar Tree Mops
- Easy Police Birthday Party Ideas
- IT Party Ideas – Scary Movie Night
- 10 Creepy, Cool and Fun Costume Ideas for Teen Boys
- How To Make Easy New Year’s Eve Party Favors
- DIY Personalized Sailor Hats | Nautical Party Ideas