Summer may be coming to an end, but there is still plenty of time for a Clambake! I’m over at the Oriental Trading Blog sharing how fun and easy it is to create a nautical outdoor party, perfect for a clambake or seafood boil!
I’m in Southern California, so our summers are LONG. So we take advantage of the summer weather with plenty of outdoor parties with family and friends. One of our favorites, being our first ever Clambake.
Here are a few highlights, but you will have to head over to my post on the Oriental Trading Company Blog to see all the details including tutorials and a recipe!
Little man loves bread! And we had a whole lot of it at our party!
I’m sharing how you can create Survival Kits for your guests, easily with OTC items.
And of course, you can’t forget about the Seafood Salad!
Head on over and check out all the fun CLAMBAKE details. Let me know your favorite element, I’d love to hear from you!
Looking for more summer party ideas? Be sure to take a look at some of my favorite parties from this summer!
- How to Make Cardboard Stand-Up Party Decor with Cricut Maker
- How to Make Simple DIY Christmas Ornaments with Cricut
- How to Host a Friendsgiving Celebration
- DIY 2 in 1 Fall Sign | How to Apply Heat Transfer Vinyl to Painted Wood
- How to Make Georgie's Paper Boat from IT
- Minnie Mouse Birthday Party Ideas
- DIY Teacher Mug | Gift Idea with Cricut
- Easy Ornament Popcorn Balls Recipe
- Make a Personalized Santa Sack for Neighbors with Cricut
- 10 Christmas Party Games and Activities
- 10 Fun Thanksgiving Ideas for Kids
- Lord of The Rings Party Ideas
- 4 Fun Father's Day Party Themes
- How to Personalize Your Cricut Explore Air 2 | Uploading Custom Images
- DIY Potion Bottles - Harry Potter Inspired Party Decor Ideas
- Cutting Vinyl with Cricut Explore Air 2™ - Beginner Craft
- Introducing the Cricut Explore Air 2™
- How to Plan a Disney Descendants Watch Party
- Canela Tea & Honey Gift Basket | Recipe and Free Printable
- You've Got a Friend in Me!